Presenting an exciting opportunity for you to call this lovely property home. Positioned in a quiet street in the family friendly suburb of Franklin. Welcomed by cosy interiors and a functional open plan layout,
It is evident that this home will be enjoyed most by those who love to entertain. Offering spacious formal and informal living areas, with the entertainers kitchen at the heart of the home. Complete with extensive storage, bench space and walk-in pantry. Ideal for those who cook, bake or cocktail make. All three bedrooms are a good size, with a generous master suite including walk-in robe and oversized ensuite with spa bath. Complementing the lovely indoor living is the homes' immaculate outdoor entertaining area, including gorgeous covered entertaining deck and room to grow your own fresh produce in the extensive fruit, vegetable and herb garden.
As the new owner of this lovely home you will enjoy all the conveniences of the wonderful suburb of Franklin. Within close proximity to local bike paths, walking tracks and the Charlotte Barton Park is just down the road. As well as the popular Franklin Early Childhood School and Franklin Shopping Precinct within a short drive.
- Perfectly positioned in Franklin is this lovely family home
- Offering a functional, single level, three bedroom floorplan
- All three bedrooms have built-in robes and are carpeted
- Main bedroom is oversized and includes walk-in robe and ensuite
- Bathrooms are a great size, oversized ensuite includes spa bath
- Kitchen has extensive storage and bench space plus walk-in pantry
- Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling throughout
- Formal living and dining area opens onto covered back deck
- Family room is a great size and offers a great second living area
- Study / storage room is the perfect space for a home office
- Covered entertaining deck is accessed via kitchen, lounge and master
- Garden is perfectly set up for growing your own fruit and vegetables
- Single car garage with internal access and separate garden shed
- Local Charlotte Barton Park is just down the road
- A short drive / walk into Franklin's local shops and schools
- Easy access to light rail stop into Gungahlin and the city
The land value history at 28 Charlotte Barton Street FRANKLIN, ACT 2913 has the most recent growth rate of 9.07%, giving an unimproved land value of $419,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 28 Charlotte Barton Street.
28 Charlotte Barton Street FRANKLIN, ACT 2913 has 23 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Franklin Early Childhood School.
|0.64 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|1.38 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
|2.11 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.11 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.46 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|2.52 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|3.20 km||Kaleen Primary||Ashburton Circuit, Kaleen|
|3.42 km||St Michael's Primary||Tyrell Circuit, Kaleen|
|3.81 km||Majura Primary||Knox Street, Watson|
|4.17 km||University of Canberra High School - Kaleen||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
28 Charlotte Barton Street is located within the suburb of Franklin, which has a population of 6,419, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 2.8 people.