Due to the rapidly unfolding COVID-19 situation, for health and safety reasons this property is available to view by prior arranged private inspection only - booked in 10min inspections between 10:00am and 11:00am on Saturday 28 March, 2020.
Perfectly and privately positioned, this residence presents an enticing offering for families, first homebuyers and investors alike. All within walking distance of Ngunnawal Primary School and local buses.
- Spacious lounge/dining room finished with modern flooring
- Undercover outdoor area plus level front and rear lawns
- Updated kitchen with quality appliances, electric cooktop
- Accommodation includes three bedrooms with built-in robes
- Bathroom features freestanding tub and shower
- Single car space with extra off street parking
- Readymade portfolio addition for those looking to invest
- Handy to Ngunnawal shops, Marketplace Gungahlin
- Close to community parklands, relaxing waterfront walkways
The land value history at 28 Bimbiang Crescent NGUNNAWAL, ACT 2913 has the most recent growth rate of -6.00%, giving an unimproved land value of $250,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 28 Bimbiang Crescent.
28 Bimbiang Crescent NGUNNAWAL, ACT 2913 has 13 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Ngunnawal Primary.
|0.69 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|0.93 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|1.09 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|1.80 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.41 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.46 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|2.79 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|3.11 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.11 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.38 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
28 Bimbiang Crescent is located within the suburb of Ngunnawal, which has a population of 10,486, a median age of 31 and an average household density of 2.6 people.