1 / 15
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Set on a lovely tree lined street is this fully renovated four bedroom, plus study home. A wonderful combination of traditional features including high ceilings, sash windows and decorative cornices and well integrated modern features.
Featuring a spacious open-plan formal lounge and dining room, a separate study overlooking the front garden, an informal family area with large fully equipped chef's kitchen. Along with four bedrooms, each with built-in wardrobes and master with ensuite.
The outside compliments the home perfectly with low maintenance landscaped gardens, a large hardwood entertaining deck and ample room for the kids and pets in the secure back yard. A double garage plus off street parking for the boat or caravan and electric gates round off this complete family home.
- Charming period features
- Open plan formal living/dining area with 'Black Japan' stained floorboards
- Split-level to study with view of the landscaped front yard
- Informal family room with French doors through to the dining area
- Superb kitchen with Caesar stone bench tops, Bosch stainless steel appliances including induction hot plates, pyrolytic oven, and dishwasher
- Large European style laundry
- French doors allow access to the raised hardwood entertaining deck
- Spacious Master bedroom with garden view, built-in robes
- Huge ensuite with marble floor tiles and underfloor heating
- Bedrooms two and four are queen size with built-in robes and views to the front yard
- Main Bathroom features deep bath, double shower and underfloor heating
- Ducted gas heating
- Full Knauf insulation in ceiling, walls and under floor
- New blinds in bedrooms, kitchen and living area
- Irrigation to front and rear landscaped gardens
- New ridge capping and new gutter guard installed to roof
- Security camera system and alarm
The land value history at 28 Berry Street DOWNER, ACT 2602 has the most recent growth rate of 4.32%, giving an unimproved land value of $648,000.
The House at 28 Berry Street DOWNER, ACT 2602 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $996,000 on 3 September 2016.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
28 Berry Street DOWNER, ACT 2602 has 29 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Daramalan College.
|0.83 km||Daramalan College||Cowper Street, Dickson|
|0.86 km||Emmaus Christian School||Davenport Street, Dickson|
|1.05 km||Lyneham High||Goodwin Street, Lyneham|
|1.11 km||Brindabella Christian College - Lyneham Campus||Brigalow Street, Lyneham|
|1.12 km||Northside Primary Introductory English Centre (at North Ainslie Primary School)||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
|1.12 km||Ainslie North Primary||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
|1.28 km||Dickson College||Phillip Avenue, Dickson|
|1.28 km||Secondary Introductory English Centre (at Dickson College)||Phillip Avenue, Dickson|
|1.37 km||Alternative Education Program/Dickson College||Phillip Avenue, Dickson|
|1.39 km||Rosary Primary||Fleming Street, Watson|
28 Berry Street is located within the suburb of Downer, which has a population of 3,662, a median age of 35 and an average household density of 2.5 people.