Vendor open to offers! From the outside you're greeted with the feeling of a timeless classic. Inside you'll be treated to a thoughtfully designed 3 bedroom home in Fishermans Paradise. The best views in Paradise offers ample tree top views, a flood of natural light with floor to ceiling windows and fresh neutral décor. The home exudes a feeling of peace and tranquillity which you'll notice as soon as you walk in. Providing a spacious and private family environment with excellent size, quality and a striking design, this lovely house offers a superb coastal lifestyle. The open plan kitchen is designed for the chef of the family and is fully appointed; with ample cabinetry, dishwasher, breakfast bar and those elevated views towards the Lake Conjola and the surrounding escarpment.
- Minutes to the best beaches, shopping, cafes & schools on the coast.
- Plans to extend rear deck available on request.
- Stunning escarpment views, Lake Conjola glimpses and garden views.
- Multiple light-filled living areas.
- Generous sized kitchen with breakfast bar and loads of cupboard space.
- Ceiling fans throughout for summer comfort.
- Combined bath and shower upstairs.
- A large second bathroom downstairs with generous sized shower.
- Potential guest quarters or teenagers retreat/rumpus room downstairs.
- Side/private access to potential home office setting on the bottom level, so the main living area upstairs will remain private. Perfect for office/work from home scenario.
- Gas hot water, gas stove, gas bayonette's in both upstairs and downstairs living areas.
- Large new combustion fireplace upstairs.
- Very generous sized laundry room.
- A place to relax and unwind.
- A safe haven from the frantic pace of city living.
- Ideal investment property. Tenanted residence with tenant happy to stay on.
- Under house storage.
- Neat and tidy large sized garden on 696m2 block.
Tenanted residence, inspection days and times apply. Please allow up to 24 hours for private inspections. For more information about this stand out home please call Joel Turner on 0402 550 693.
We have obtained all this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations where possible.
COVID-19: Guidelines for your safety -
Property inspections are now happening. Open homes have commenced with physical distancing requirements to be met.
28 Acacia Street FISHERMANS PARADISE, NSW 2539 has 2 current open for inspections scheduled, with the next inspection being Saturday November 7 from 11:00am.
The House at 28 Acacia Street FISHERMANS PARADISE, NSW 2539 has been sold 5 times before, with the most recent sale being for $429,000 on 30 March 2017.
28 Acacia Street is located within the suburb of Fishermans Paradise, which has a population of 477, a median age of 51 and an average household density of 2.2 people.