Auction Location: LJ Hooker Canberra City - First, Floor, 182-200 City Walk.
Imagine waking up every morning to a stunning view from any room in your apartment. Add to that the exclusivity of being the only apartment on your floor…. the top floor. Maybe then a coffee or breakfast on your spacious terrace enjoying the northern aspect, lovely sun and light all day, not to mention the size of this terrace will see you enjoying great times with your friends and family all year round.
Open plan living, high-end finishes and abundant storage are just another couple of reasons to pop in and take a look at this executive apartment first-hand.
The location is Blue Chip, with the ability to leave the car at home, walk or bike ride to the Griffith shops, Kingston Foreshore, the Fyshwick Markets, Manuka or old Kingston.
If endless sunrises and sunsets are something you can see in your future, please pop into an open home or give me a call any time to discuss this exclusive Inner South opportunity.
- Top floor position with panoramic views from Red Hill to Mount Majura
- No neighbours on your exclusive floor
- Open plan living flows beautifully to the 40sqm terrace
- Kitchen features 40ml stone tops with waterfall edge, AEG appliances & full-size pantry
- Beautiful, quality window furnishings throughout
- Generous storage throughout the apartment
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- NBN; fibre to the premises
- 2 separate car spaces + 3 X 4mt storage shed
- Intercom entry to the apartment & remote control entry to the secure basement
- Rates; $450.75 per quarter
- Body corp fees; $1,812.00 per quarter, includes water consumption
There is currently no sale history available for 28/5 Hely Street.
28/5 Hely Street GRIFFITH, ACT 2603 has 22 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Clare's College.
|0.23 km||St Clare's College||McMillan Crescent, Griffith|
|0.33 km||St Edmund's College||Canberra Avenue, Griffith|
|0.84 km||Narrabundah Early Childhood School||Kootara Crescent, Narrabundah|
|1.44 km||St Benedict's Primary||Tallara Parkway, Narrabundah|
|1.51 km||Telopea Park School||New South Wales Crescent, Barton|
|1.57 km||Narrabundah College||Jerrabomberra Avenue, Narrabundah|
|2.10 km||Forrest Primary||National Circuit, Forrest|
|2.32 km||Canberra Grammar School||Monaro Crescent, Red Hill|
|2.39 km||Canberra Grammar School - Southside - early childhood campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
|2.39 km||Canberra Grammar School - Junior school campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
28/5 Hely Street is located within the suburb of Griffith, which has a population of 4,575, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.1 people.