Superb Serene Country Retreat, Excellent Residence
Expansive 3 bedroom home in a serene setting in a small country town with a wonderful outlook over farmland. Quality appliances, furnishings and fittings throughout. Built in 2010 in a traditional country farmhouse style.
* 6-burner gas cooktop in a large country kitchen and family room - a perfect family gathering space!
* 3 generous bedrooms
* Contemporary bathroom
* Quality floor coverings throughout comprising carpet, tiles and painted concrete
* Climate controlled by RCAC split systems coupled with effective insulation
* Two other living areas: a large sitting room and a superb sunroom
* Gas continuous hot water
* 6 car garage and workshop
* 5.0kW solar panels
Separate bungalow with high ceilings suitable for use as an office or separate self-contained accommodation and includes a bedroom, living area, bathroom and kitchen on polished concrete floors. All of this set in lush landscaped grounds and well established gardens including an array of fruit trees with views of Mount Bobbara.
A unique opportunity to own a comfortable and convenient family home within an easy drive of Canberra with all the amenity and lifestyle advantage of a close country community, providing a safe retreat from a madding world.
Land: 5,311m2, Living: 180m2, Built: 2010
The House at 28-32 Mylora Street BINALONG, NSW 2584 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $520,000 on 5 November 2016.
28-32 Mylora Street is located within the suburb of Binalong, which has a population of 543, a median age of 44 and an average household density of 2.3 people.