New Door Properties is proud to present 28/2 Hoffmann Street, Moncrieff ACT in the most sort after Gungahlin. Upon viewing this property you'll appreciate the love and care. 2019 build double story residence featuring open plan living, functional kitchen and loads of storage and a sun facing private courtyard and a separate balcony to sit and relax. Moving up stairs you will find the spacious bedrooms with BIR, and master bedroom with Ensuite. Designed for a young family in mind, this modern home will suit young home buyers looking to enter the market wisely or an investor seeking to capitalise on a great location with strong rental interest.
Don't miss your opportunity and book your inspection and call!!
Gurjant Singh 0497000007 or Yash Sethi 0406551043
- 3 spacious bedrooms with BIR
- Master bedroom with En-suit and BIR
- Open plan living, with private courtyard and balcony
- LED lights all across the house
- NBN connected
- Ducted heating and cooling system
- Stone bench top in kitchen
- AEG 600 mm 4-burner gas cooktop
- AEG 600 mm Owen
- AEG 600 mm Dishwasher
- Spacious European style laundry
- Separate powder room with vanity
- Separate hot water gas unit
- Double lockup garage with separate visitors parking
- Carpets in bedrooms and floorboards in living area
- Energy efficient glass windows
- Living area: 111.2 m2
- 2019 build
- EER 6 stars
- Strata: $1749 approx. Annually
- Estimated rental: $560 to $570 per week
The Townhouse at 28/2 Hoffmann Street MONCRIEFF, ACT 2914 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $470,000 on 3 August 2017.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
28/2 Hoffmann Street MONCRIEFF, ACT 2914 has 10 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Good Shepherd Primary School.
|1.38 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|1.49 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|1.51 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.23 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|2.96 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|3.13 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|3.54 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|3.65 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|4.60 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|4.60 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
28/2 Hoffmann Street is located within the suburb of Moncrieff, which has a population of 105, a median age of 29 and an average household density of 2.9 people.