1 / 38
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
This private, country estate occupies just under 1.4 hectares of low maintenance park like gardens, offering tranquility and delight at every turn. Two driveways both with antique wrought iron gates lead to this beautiful historic stone schoolhouse, built in 1881 and later converted to an architecturally designed home.
It is simply stunning. Extensively renovated to a meticulous standard, showcasing superior craftsmanship, practical layout and boasting approximately 340 square metres, this home is suited to many living arrangements.
The kitchen is a cooks dream and features an ILVE commercial cooker and lots of bench space. Italian tiled floors feature throughout. Three bedrooms are carpeted and the fourth has a solid Blackbutt timber floor. Bespoke, quality English bathroom fittings are a feature and together with great attention to detail, this home is a rare beauty.
* 4 double size bedrooms offer built in robes, a/c, heating, fans, WIR & ensuite to
main, Juliette balcony, carpet & Blackbutt timber flooring
* 2 study rooms plus large galley library with a/c optional bedrooms
* 2 lounge rooms access to courtyards, wood, gas heating, a/c & Italian floor tiles
* 2 large kitchens, timber bench tops, Ilve oven & double oven, dishwashers, pantry &
eat in dining areas, Italian floor tiles
* 2 enchanting bathrooms plus 1 ensuite in main bedroom
* Sunroom at rear of property with access doors to outside yard
* Large separate dining room with wood fire & feature sandstone
* Formal entry with sandstone feature
* Huge laundry with double sinks & great storage
* Sandstone wine cellar & storage room
* Architecturally designed heated salt water swimming pool with large deck
* Barn style shed with concrete floor, power, lights, workshop, storage area, mezzanine
Floor, lined & insulated
* Outdoor undercover dining area & pizza oven
* Numerous courtyards, verandahs & sitting areas throughout the property
* Double undercover carport for vehicles with access door to home
* Garden shed, large enclosed undercover veggie garden & secure dog run yard
* Fruit trees - plum - nectarine - apricot - peach - cherry
* Running permanent creek, licenced bore & water tank 110,000 litres
* Electricity & solar power 10kw - all on 1.4 hectares or 3.46 acres
* Would be perfect to host weddings, Air BnB or for someone who is looking into
starting a restaurant
There is currently no sale history available for 2769 Braidwood Road (Lake Bathurst).
2769 Braidwood Road (Lake Bathurst) is located within the suburb of Goulburn, which has a population of 22,419, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.3 people.