1 / 37
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Great grazing opportunity with excellent water. Holdings of this size rarely come to the market.
* Approx 347 ha or 857 acres
* Mulwaree River frontage- permanent water, 13 dams and a 10 megalitre commercial bore water with licence
* American barn converted into 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, kitchen and 2 car spaces
* 4 bay machinery shed and diesel tank
* Cattle yards
* New fencing (Eastern and Western boundaries)
* Recreational 800m private shooting range
* Amazing views over Goulburn City and Wakefield Park Raceway
A great mix of open grazing country with a good scatter of green timber only 15kms from Goulburn CBD.
There is currently no sale history available for 276 Currawang Road.
276 Currawang Road is located within the suburb of Goulburn, which has a population of 22,419, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.3 people.