1 / 38
Set in the idyllic Gleneagles Estate, backing the sixth fairway of the Murrumbidgee Golf Course, this five-bedroom ensuite residence is one of the most impressive homes I have had the pleasure of marketing. Designed by renowned architect Terry Ring, it will be highly sought after by families seeking an exceptionally spacious property and those who desire a beautiful, curated way of life. Private and peaceful, the beauty within this Estate is simply breathtaking and must be seen to be truly appreciated.
Offering extensive accommodation and segregated living options, this home will effortlessly house the largest of families. The versatile design will appeal to a variety of arrangements and would be suited to multigenerational families seeking segregated space under one roof. Exceptionally spacious and flexible, the floor plan includes a large study that is the perfect home office. Alternatively, this space could easily be converted to a sixth bedroom if desired.
The large open plan family room is a delightful space to relax and unwind. Floor to ceiling glass frame the gorgeous outlook over the rear gardens and the stunning in-ground swimming pool. The kids will love the oversize rumpus room, complete with built in cabinetry and impressive double doors that lead to an expansive outdoor entertaining area.
You can enjoy an exquisite Golf Course outlook from most areas of the home and views across the mountains can be appreciated from the upstairs space. The updated kitchen is at the heart of the home and has been renovated to the highest standard, ready for you to enjoy. Included are Corian benchtops, large island bench, induction cooktop, dual sinks, stainless steel dishwasher and walk in pantry.
Impressive in every way, the front and rear gardens are beautifully established and feature an array of evergreen and deciduous plantings. The resort style living continues to the outdoors that offer something for everyone in the family. Host family and friends throughout the seasons on the large covered entertaining area. Relax on a summer's eve while you watch the children enjoy endless hours of fun in the stunning inground solar heated swimming pool.
Whether you are a lover of golf, a family looking for their forever home or are simply compelled to be near nature, be sure to inspect this exceptional one-of-a-kind residence.
• Expansive and immaculate executive home with stunning street presence
• Perfectly positioned backing the 6th fairway of the Murrumbidgee Golf course in picturesque Gleneagles Estate with endless walking trails at your doorstep
• Segregated formal lounge and dining rooms with direct courtyard garden access
• Open plan family room with floor to ceiling glass that looks out over the stunning inground swimming pool
• Updated kitchen decorated in modern tones with Corian benchtops including an island bench, dual sinks, induction cooktop, walk in pantry and stainless-steel dishwasher
• Large rumpus room with built in cabinetry and double doors leading to the entertaining area
• Oversized main bedroom has upstairs segregation with a walk-in robe, ensuite bathroom and amazing mountain and golf course views
• Secondary bedrooms are all queen size, full of natural light and built in robes to all
• Renovated and modern three-way bathroom with freestanding bathtub, wall hung vanity, and a separate w/c with adjacent vanity for the convenience of guests
• Internal storage options are endless with full height attic and a full wall of built in robes to the rumpus room; full height under stair storage adjacent to the laundry and another attic to the garage
• Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling ensures comfort year round
• Fabulous, manicured gardens can be viewed from all rooms in the home
• Hours of endless fun for the whole family in the inground solar heated pool
• Car accommodation is provided by a triple garage – perfect for the three cars and the golf cart!
There is currently no sale history available for 27 Winser Crescent.
27 Winser Crescent KAMBAH, ACT 2902 has 12 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being The Galilee School.
|1.62 km||The Galilee School||PO Box 1066, Tuggeranong|
|2.04 km||St Thomas the Apostle Primary||Boddington Crescent, Kambah|
|2.59 km||Namadgi School||O'Halloran Circuit, Kambah|
|3.19 km||Taylor Primary||Marconi Crescent, Kambah|
|3.52 km||Lake Tuggeranong College||Cowlishaw Street, Tuggeranong|
|4.01 km||St Anthony's Primary||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|4.33 km||Chapman Primary||Perry Drive, Chapman|
|4.50 km||Wanniassa School||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|4.74 km||Mount Stromlo High School||Badimara Street, Waramanga|
|4.77 km||Trinity Christian School||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
27 Winser Crescent is located within the suburb of Kambah, which has a population of 14,900, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.6 people.