In accordance with ACT Government health guidelines, unfortunately, we will not be conducting in-person open homes or auctions.
We will be conducting auctions through our online platform AuctionNow.com.au. Please contact your agent for further information.
Buyers guide - $750,000 - $800,000
An opportunity to capitalise on a prime location, this well maintained home is ready to enjoy, with scope for updates and personal touches. It's on a northerly facing 695sqm block, close to parks and playing fields, while handy to Belconnen Town Centre.
- Low maintenance interiors updated with fresh paint throughout
- Good sized living room adjoined by a separate dining area
- Tidy kitchen has functional appliances and ample cabinetry
- Three bedrooms, all are appointed with brand new carpets
- Well presented bathroom including a combined shower/bathtub
- Hardwood flooring, linen storage, ceiling fans and heater
- Spacious driveway parking plus large storage shed at the rear
- Leafy front yard with retaining walls enjoys afternoon sun
- Generous grassed backyard perfect for picnics or barbecues
- Short drive from lakeside trails and Westfield Belconnen
- 100sqm of living on an large parcel of land
The House at 27 Ulm Street SCULLIN, ACT 2614 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $390,000 on 27 April 2011.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
27 Ulm Street SCULLIN, ACT 2614 has 29 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Southern Cross Early Childhood School.
|0.22 km||Southern Cross Early Childhood School||Wirraway Crescent, Scullin|
|0.93 km||St Matthew's Primary||Stutchbury Street, Page|
|1.02 km||St John the Apostle Primary||Pawsey Circuit, Florey|
|1.15 km||St Francis Xavier College||Barnard Circuit, Florey|
|1.16 km||Cranleigh School||Starke Street, Holt|
|1.31 km||Hawker College||Murranji Street, Hawker|
|1.50 km||Latham Primary||O'Loghlen Street, Latham|
|1.51 km||Belconnen High||Murranji Street, Hawker|
|1.53 km||Kingsford Smith School||Cnr Hardwick Cres and Starke St, Holt|
|1.65 km||Florey Primary||Ratcliffe Crescent, Florey|
27 Ulm Street is located within the suburb of Scullin, which has a population of 2,929, a median age of 34 and an average household density of 2.5 people.