1 / 29
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Unlike any other home, this impressive family residence of 460m2 sits proudly on a beautifully landscaped 1656m2 block backing onto greenspace in the highly sought-after suburb of Chapman and affording wonderful privacy.
From the moment you arrive at this solid and substantial home, it is apparent that space is abundant both inside and out, with tasteful renovations undertaken in key areas allowing a new family to move straight in and enjoy this sensational property. Spread over two levels, the lower level features generous living areas made up of a formal lounge room, dining area, play room/study, plus a family/meals area off the kitchen. The updated kitchen has granite benchtops, an induction cooktop and ample bench and storage space. The under stair space has been transformed into an impressive wine cellar with the space to hold 850 bottles – a wine buffs dream.
Also on the lower level, a studio with external access offers a space ideal for a home office, teenagers retreat or guest room with a living area, bedroom and ensuite. Or use the space for a home gym, the options are endless!
At the top of the stairs, the 110m2 rumpus room is a super versatile room that can fit even the largest of gatherings and the added charm of a fireplace brings warmth to the large space. Also on this level, there are five bedrooms, two bathrooms, an ensuite and a balcony with breathtaking views to Black Mountain and beyond. The main bedroom provides a wonderful retreat for parents with access to the balcony and a huge walk-in wardrobe/dressing room plus additional wardrobe space.
Ideal for families of all ages, the vast outdoor space has a covered entertaining area, an in ground pool with solar heating, plenty of grassed space that is fully fenced, lush gardens and off-street parking for a plethora of cars, or a serious basketball match!
Backing onto greenspace and located within walking distance to Chapman Ridge, the lifestyle on offer here is second to none, and Chapman Primary, Chapman Shops and Cooleman Court are also within close proximity.
Spacious, impressive and made for families – this home is not to be missed.
- Quiet location surrounded by other quality homes
- Backing onto greenspace
- Extremely private family home
- Stunning views to Black Mountain
- Two levels with 460m2 of living space
- Formal lounge and dining areas
- Play room/study
- Meals/family area off the kitchen
- Updated kitchen
- Light-filled rumpus room of 110m2 with a fireplace
- Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe/dressing room and sizeable ensuite
- Four additional bedrooms upstairs, three with built-in wardrobes
- Two bathrooms upstairs
- Upstairs powder room
- Large, covered balcony with views
- Downstairs powder room
- Wine cellar that can fit up to 850 bottles
- Studio with external access with bedroom and ensuite
- Triple garage with internal access
- Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling upstairs
- 3 reverse cycle split systems downstairs
- CCTV and video intercom system
- Fully fenced, in ground solar heated swimming pool
- Toilet in pool area
- Covered entertaining area
- Huge grassed space
- Automatic irrigation system
- Commercial quality playground
- Stunning gardens
- Huge amounts of off-street parking
- In close proximity to local schools and shops
Land Size: 1656m2
Living Size: 460m2 (approx.)
Land Rates: $3,866 p.a (approx.)
Land Value: $568,000 (approx.)
The land value history at 27 Percy Crescent CHAPMAN, ACT 2611 has the most recent growth rate of 2.82%, giving an unimproved land value of $568,000.
The House at 27 Percy Crescent CHAPMAN, ACT 2611 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $1,250,000 on 21 November 2015.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
27 Percy Crescent CHAPMAN, ACT 2611 has 15 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Chapman Primary.
|1.68 km||Chapman Primary||Perry Drive, Chapman|
|1.81 km||Duffy Primary||Burrinjuck Crescent, Duffy|
|2.08 km||Alternative Education Program/Canberra College||Fremantle Drive, Stirling|
|2.58 km||Mount Stromlo High School||Badimara Street, Waramanga|
|2.61 km||St John Vianney's Primary||Namatjira Drive, Waramanga|
|2.71 km||St Jude's Primary||Mulley Street, Holder|
|2.92 km||Canberra Montessori School||Mulley Street, Holder|
|3.04 km||Arawang Primary||Nemarang Crescent, Waramanga|
|3.33 km||Charles Weston School||Woodberry Avenue, Coombs|
|3.57 km||The Galilee School||PO Box 1066, Tuggeranong|
27 Percy Crescent is located within the suburb of Chapman, which has a population of 2,684, a median age of 45 and an average household density of 2.8 people.