Beyond the enviable cul-de-sac setting and enticing position backing a green belt - this exceptional three bedroom ensuite home is a fusion of function and form. Showcasing an inspiring single level floor plan with expansive living accommodation, the three bedroom ensuite layout will ignite the sense of families, young professionals, downsizers and investors. Desirably elevated, the front entrance leads into a generous formal living room which is awash with natural light and provides an ideal setting for entertaining family and friends. Embracing modern day design principles, the open plan family and meals are offers an inviting space to create lasting family memories and is further enhanced by the spacious kitchen featuring ample bench and cupboard space. The master bedroom will impress through its an splendid walk-though-robe, ensuite and glass sliding doors which lures you out to the commanding covered entertaining area. All additional bedrooms feature built-in--robes and are service by a delightful bathroom. When outdoor living is high on the priority list, this home won't disappoint. The indulgent rear yard is an outdoor oasis for children and pets and features a harmonious relationship with the covered terrace which provides the ideal barbeque setting as we approach the warmer months. This spacious home both inside and out will be here one minute.... sold the next. Inspections are highly recommended.
Quality Features and benefits:
- A Three bedrooms, main bedroom with ensuite and with a sliding door opening to the pergola recreation area; a view of the backyard from the ensuite window; his and her robes
- Two bedrooms with built-in robes
- Common bathroom with a bath tub and a separate toilet
- 4 burners gas cooktop/ fan forced electrical oven; separate grill
- New rangehood and dishwasher
- Family and meals area conveniently close to kitchen
- North facing lounge room embraces thesun
- Beautiful street view from the lounge
- Efficient gas heating system for winter
- Separate Reverse cycle unit
- Big pergola for the summer time recreation and parties
- Second pergola other side, accessible from garage, useful for storage and protecting home from direct rain
- Medium-sized backyard with established trees (Lemons, Apple, Camellias, Mapples etc)
- Pebbles/ stepping stone feature
- Raised soil bed for kitchen gardening
- Double garage with remote controlled door and with an internal access door and - door opening to the second pergola
- Second driveway for boat or car parking; front colorbond fence/door opening to backyard
- Close to Ginninderra drive and quick access from Kerrigan Street
- Peaceful neighbourhood.
- Nearby Ginninderra, Fassifern, Jarramlee ponds, having water birds; several nice bicycle paths for biking lovers.
- Childrens playground at Ginninderra pond and near to Woolworths.
- Shops, Restaurants, gym 3 km away at shopping centre
- Kippax shopping centre 4.7 km
The land value history at 27 Pedrail Place DUNLOP, ACT 2615 has the most recent growth rate of 6.10%, giving an unimproved land value of $295,000.
The House at 27 Pedrail Place DUNLOP, ACT 2615 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $485,000 on 18 August 2016.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
27 Pedrail Place DUNLOP, ACT 2615 has 17 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Thomas Aquinas Primary.
|1.51 km||St Thomas Aquinas Primary||Lhotsky Street, Charnwood|
|1.76 km||Macgregor Primary||Hirschfeld Crescent, MacGregor|
|1.86 km||Charnwood-Dunlop School||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
|1.86 km||Belconnen Primary Introductory English Centre (at Charnwood Dunlop Primary School)||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
|2.59 km||Fraser Primary||Tillyard Drive, Fraser|
|3.02 km||Latham Primary||O'Loghlen Street, Latham|
|3.27 km||Cranleigh School||Starke Street, Holt|
|3.37 km||Kingsford Smith School||Cnr Hardwick Cres and Starke St, Holt|
|3.70 km||St Francis Xavier College||Barnard Circuit, Florey|
|3.83 km||Mount Rogers Primary School||Alfred Hill Drive, Melba|
27 Pedrail Place is located within the suburb of Dunlop, which has a population of 7,197, a median age of 33 and an average household density of 3 people.