Auction Location: On site - 27 Monaro Ave, Cooma.
This contemporary 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom brick home constructed in 2021 boasts a sophisticated interior that oozes luxury and an exceptional sense of space and light.
The home includes a substantial floorplan that offers open plan living/kitchen/dining with hydronic heated polished concrete floors throughout. You will find modern comforts such as ducted evaporative cooling, large double-glazed windows with double roller blinds, high ceilings, and stylish feature pendant lights.
The master bedroom includes a large walk-in-robe that offers plenty of storage, and an ensuite with his & hers basins on a timber floating vanity, LED feature lights, and brass fixtures including a rainfall and a handheld shower head for an added touch of luxury.
• 4 Generously sized bedrooms
• Master bedroom with walk-in-robe & ensuite
• 3-Way family bathroom with separate toilet and basin
• Open plan kitchen/living/dining
• Polished concrete flooring in living areas
• Spacious gourmet kitchen with mirrored splashback
• Butler's pantry
• Media room/second living area
• Laundry with ample storage
• Large double-glazed windows
• Hydronic underfloor heating & hot water
• Evaporative cooling
• Undercover entertaining deck
• Internal cladding feature walls
• LED feature lighting
• Large double garage with electric roller door
• In-ground watering system
There will be no open homes during lockdown for this property. Instead, please call Kelly on 0435 367 231 to organise a Covid safe inspection time. Appointments can be conducted either virtually or in-person.
The House at 27 Monaro Avenue COOMA, NSW 2630 has been sold 3 times before, with the most recent sale being for $810,000 on 28 August 2021.
27 Monaro Avenue COOMA, NSW 2630 has 6 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Snowy Mountains Christian School.
|0.60 km||Snowy Mountains Christian School||Cnr Baroona Ave And Boona Street, Cooma North 2630|
|0.71 km||Monaro High School||Mittagang Road, Cooma North 2629|
|0.74 km||Cooma North Public School||Baroona Ave, Cooma North 2630|
|1.83 km||St Patrick's Parish School||34 and 37 Murray Street, Cooma 2630|
|1.91 km||St Patrick's Parish School||Vale & Murray Streets, Cooma 2630|
|1.91 km||Cooma Public School||Commissioner St, Cooma 2630|
27 Monaro Avenue is located within the suburb of Cooma, which has a population of 6,681, a median age of 45 and an average household density of 2.2 people.