Step up and step inside this newly improved four bedroom family home offering uninterrupted mountain views, from the portico beyond the formal lounge room and across to the kitchen. Comprising of four generous bedrooms and formal and informal living rooms.
Once you've had a moment to appreciate the outlook, you will be inspired by the stylish modern aesthetic presented in each room. Your own splashes of vibrant colour will compliment the floating timber flooring and neutral colour palette that flows throughout.
A spacious family room is where you'll spend much of your time, as it extends to an expansive outdoor area to provide the ultimate in indoor/outdoor living. Of course, an outdoor space of this size is sure to be at the centre of many memorable occasions, with the backyard perfect for children to play in while parents take a moment to relax.
The expansive master bedroom incorporates a walk-in robe and own bathroom. Two further bedrooms include built-ins and an additional linen closet provides for the much-needed family storage.
A wide stenciled driveway leads to the generous double garage with extra height. The internal and remote access ensures coverage in all weather conditions as you return home at the end of the day.
Well-presented throughout and with a recent refresh affording many years of enjoyment and comfort to your family.
Additional features include:
• Flowing, well-scaled lounge and dining zones
• Large breakfast bar with overhead and under bench cabinets+ walk-in panty
• Exceptionally spacious dining and family room
• Privately placed master bedroom features a walk-in robe, ensuite and fan
• Three additional bedrooms are generously sized
• Expansive shade covered outdoor entertaining area
• Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling
• Solar panels
• Commanding elevated position, set back from the street
• Fresh paint and carpet throughout
• Matt black hardware and handles
• Roller blinds with block out and privacy screen
• Stenciled double garage floor with extra height and remote access
• Rates: $2,567pa Land Tax: $3,551pa
• 167sqm house, 40sqm garage, 693sqm block
Close proximity to:
• Lanyon Marketplace
• Tuggeranong business and dining district
• Conder & St Clare of Assisi Primary School
• Point Hut Crossing
• Gordon Pond
• An array of playgrounds
• South Point Shopping Centre
• Murrumbidgee corridor
• Serene walking and riding trails
• Main arterial roads
Disclaimer: All information regarding this property is from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested persons should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to inclusions, figures, measurements, dimensions, layout, furniture and descriptions.
The House at 27 Mentone View CONDER, ACT 2906 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $590,000 on 14 June 2019.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
27 Mentone View CONDER, ACT 2906 has 19 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Clare of Assisi Primary.
|0.64 km||St Clare of Assisi Primary||Heidelberg Street, Conder|
|0.76 km||Gordon Primary||Knoke Avenue, Gordon|
|0.88 km||Lanyon High||Heidelberg Street, Conder|
|1.43 km||Charles Conder Primary||Tom Roberts Avenue, Conder|
|1.51 km||Covenant Christian School||Woodcock Drive, Gordon|
|2.05 km||Calwell Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|2.45 km||Calwell High||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|2.53 km||Bonython Primary||Hurtle Avenue, Bonython|
|2.62 km||St Francis of Assisi Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|2.68 km||Isabella Plains Early Childhood School||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
27 Mentone View is located within the suburb of Conder, which has a population of 5,059, a median age of 35 and an average household density of 2.9 people.