1 / 37
In accordance with ACT Government health guidelines, one on one inspections for Residential property will be allowed to commence at 11.59pm on Friday, 17th September 2021. To book an appointment please contact the agent.
This home will be auctioned online on Wednesday October 6th at 6:00pm.
A truly rare and special property in Macquarie is now available for families seeking their forever home. Nestled on a superb 1562sqm block, 27 Liverpool Street offers a unique lifestyle for growing and multi-generational families, and a haven for those who love to entertain. In addition to the spacious 4 bedroom ensuite home, there is a huge covered outdoor entertaining area, sparkling inground swimming pool, separate studio accommodation with ensuite, huge double garage plus leafy and private grounds. Your inspection is warranted to take in everything this home has to offer.
* Spacious 4 bedroom ensuite split level home in whisper quiet location
* North facing living area allows winter sun to stream through
* Parents retreat features spacious bedroom, ensuite bathroom and ample built in robes
* Upstairs rumpus room can also be utilised as study area, games room or guest accommodation
* Renovated kitchen with Bosch induction cooktop forms the hub of the home at meal times around the expansive Tasmanian Blackwood island bench
* Generous bedrooms, all with built in robes
* Ducted gas heating for winter warmth
* Long list of extras including instant gas hot water, acres of storage, large laundry/workroom, warm colours and textures throughout
* Incredible 1562sqm block at the top of the street offers space and privacy rarely seen in a suburban setting
* Huge covered outdoor entertaining area to the rear, large enough to accommodate the largest family gatherings and parties
* Spacious front deck capturing northern sun and views across across the enclosed privacy of the front garden
* Sparkling 10m x 4m inground saltwater swimming pool
* Separate 36sqm north facing studio room with full ensuite is perfect for accommodating extended family but would also make a fantastic home gym, artist studio or games room
* 50sqm brick/colorbond garage can easily accommodate 2 cars and all of your "stuff"!
* Additional workshop/store room
* Ample room for kids to play, including a private grassed area and basketball court
* Rendered brick finishes plus colorbond roofing and guttering.
Macquarie is keenly sought after thanks to its quiet streets and such easy access to all major facilities. From here you can walk to Macquarie Primary School plus you are spoilt for choice when it comes to shopping. The local hubs at Cook, Macquarie and Hawker are all close by, and the popular Jamison Plaza and Belconnen Town Centre are just minutes away. Jump in the car and in less than 10 minutes you have access to world class universities, Calvary Hospital and the heart of Civic.
House size: 214sqm
Studio plus workshop: 48sqm
Block size: 1562sqm
Rates: $3728 p.a
There is currently no sale history available for 27 Liverpool Street.
27 Liverpool Street MACQUARIE, ACT 2614 has 24 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Macquarie Primary.
|0.61 km||Macquarie Primary||Bennelong Crescent, Macquarie|
|1.12 km||Weetangera Primary||Southwell Street, Weetangera|
|1.51 km||Canberra High||Bindubi Street, Macquarie|
|1.63 km||St Vincent's Primary||Bindel Street, Aranda|
|1.93 km||Aranda Primary||Banambila Crescent, Aranda|
|2.00 km||Belconnen High||Murranji Street, Hawker|
|2.26 km||St Matthew's Primary||Stutchbury Street, Page|
|2.26 km||Hawker Primary||Erldunda Cicuit, Hawker|
|2.32 km||University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra||Emu Bank, Belconnen|
|2.54 km||Hawker College||Murranji Street, Hawker|
27 Liverpool Street is located within the suburb of Macquarie, which has a population of 2,700, a median age of 36 and an average household density of 2.4 people.