Ideally located and beautifully positioned lies this stylish semidetached single-level, separately titled two-bedroom town home in the heart of Moncrieff.
Featuring light filled rooms throughout the residence with an attractive north to rear aspect, generously designed kitchen with stone benchtops, 900mm gas cooktop, two well sized bedrooms and single lockup garage with internal access and additional hardstand car space complemented with an outdoor private courtyard perfect for entertainment or the relaxed lifestyle.
Situated within a short drive to the Gungahlin Marketplace, local shopping centres, local school catchments and recreational facilities.
- Two-bedroom separately titled town home
- Semi-detached and single level design with open plan living, kitchen and dining area
- Generously designed kitchen with stone benchtops, 900mm gas cooking and integrated dishwasher
- Master bedroom with walk in robe and direct bathroom access
- Bedroom two accommodating built in robes and private courtyard with access
- Bathroom with two way access and freestanding bath
- Reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning
- Dual roller blinds and vertical blinds throughout residence
- Timber look tiles in living, kitchen and dining area
- Outdoor courtyard perfect for entertaining and the relaxed lifestyle
- Single garage with remote and internal access, additional hard stand car space
- 105 sqm of living, 21 sqm garage
- NBN Connected Fibre to the Premises
- Located within close proximity to Gungahlin Marketplace, numerous schools and recreational facilities
General Rates: $1,868.52 approx. per annum
Land Tax: $2,394.00 approx. per annum
Community Title Fee: $774.65 approx. per annum
The House at 27 Ketterer Street MONCRIEFF, ACT 2914 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $382,000 on 16 December 2016.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
27 Ketterer Street MONCRIEFF, ACT 2914 has 11 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Amaroo School.
|0.86 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|0.91 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|1.54 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|1.56 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|3.07 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|3.08 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|3.25 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|3.32 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|4.32 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|4.32 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
27 Ketterer Street is located within the suburb of Moncrieff, which has a population of 105, a median age of 29 and an average household density of 2.9 people.