Auction Location: On Site.
Ideally set in the very sought-after location of Flynn is this beautifully maintained five-bedroom ensuite home which presents a unique opportunity for the growing family.
The feeling of space is immediate as soon as you enter the home, the formal entry greets you and leads you through to the sun filled lounge and segregated dining area.
At the heart of the home is the spacious kitchen which is perfect for the home chef and looks out over the backyard and treetops beyond. The versatile living space with external access to the elevated pergola is ideal for a second meals' area or for informal living.
The rear covered entertaining alfresco area overlooks the beautiful back yard is perfect to enjoy a barbecue while the rest of the family can enjoy the abundance of outdoor space on offer.
All the bedrooms are all generously proportioned and the main bedroom has the added bonus of segregation with its own ensuite. The bonus of the self-contained unit on the lower ground floor which overlooks the bark yard is ideal to use as a teenagers retreat, guest accommodation or as a second income to help with the mortgage.
Additional features include ducted gas heating, reverse-cycle air conditioning in the family dining area and a double garage with extra storage space.
This property is beautifully positioned within minutes to the vast array of amenities and close to local schools, playgrounds and the Mount Rogers Reserve.
- Generously proportioned home boasting formal and informal living areas with loads of natural light.
- Large open plan living, and kitchen with access to the large elevated pergola which leads to the large alfresco area connecting the back yard, perfect for entertaining family and friends.
- Year-round comfort with ducted gas heating and reverse cycle heating and cooling unit.
- Tiles and timber look flooring throughout
- The kitchen overlooks the backyard and treetops beyond.
- Plenty of room for storage, linen cupboard in the hallway, separate storage room under the pergola
- Separate spacious rumpus room in the back yard
- Four generous bedrooms, three with built in robes
- The master suite is segregated and has its own ensuite
- The self-contained unit on the lower grand floor is ideal for the elders, guests, or even to be rented to add some income for the family
- Double garage with internal access
- Large laundry with storage space
- Large wine cellar under house
- Ideally located within minutes to the vast array of amenities and close to local schools, playgrounds and the Mount Rogers Reserve.
Land size: 996 m2
House size: 180 m2
Rates: $2,769 pa (approx.)
UV: $372,000 (approx)
Land Tax: $3,830 pa if rented (approx)
The land value history at 27 Huelin Circuit FLYNN, ACT 2615 has the most recent growth rate of 2.42%, giving an unimproved land value of $372,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 27 Huelin Circuit.
27 Huelin Circuit FLYNN, ACT 2615 has 21 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Belconnen Primary Introductory English Centre (at Charnwood Dunlop Primary School).
|0.96 km||Belconnen Primary Introductory English Centre (at Charnwood Dunlop Primary School)||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
|0.97 km||Charnwood-Dunlop School||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
|1.05 km||Fraser Primary||Tillyard Drive, Fraser|
|1.20 km||Mount Rogers Primary School||Alfred Hill Drive, Melba|
|1.60 km||St Thomas Aquinas Primary||Lhotsky Street, Charnwood|
|1.70 km||Melba Copland Secondary School - Copland Campus Years 11 - 12||Copland Drive, Melba|
|1.77 km||Melba Copland Secondary School||Conley Drive, Melba|
|1.94 km||St Monica's Primary||Moynihan Street, Evatt|
|2.31 km||Miles Franklin Primary||Alderman Street, Evatt|
|2.41 km||Latham Primary||O'Loghlen Street, Latham|
27 Huelin Circuit is located within the suburb of Flynn, which has a population of 3,360, a median age of 38 and an average household density of 2.8 people.