1 / 48
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Please register through email for Saturday open home time by appointment
A classic spacious design where natural light and effortless living have been maximised to stunning effect in this substantial double storey home, which enjoys a peaceful setting, moments from the Deakin shops, Local Grammar Schools and transport options.
Surrounded by lush established landscaped gardens, this remarkable 5 bedroom plus study home delivers spacious living with endless flexibility and multiple entertaining options.
Offering large terraced formal entry, family room with double-sided gas fireplace that adjoins a spacious Hamptons-inspired kitchen with a generous walk-in pantry, featuring double Siemens ovens, Highland gas cooktop, Qasair rangehood and inbuilt Miele dishwasher. There's also an adjoining dining room complete with sliding doors to the external alfresco entertaining deck with access to the rear garden.
The ground floor has a separate children’s wing with two double bedrooms, bathroom and casual living. There are two further double bedrooms and bathroom which could function as a guest wing.
Upstairs includes a master suite with full height walk-in robe, walk-through ensuite, study, sitting room with kitchenette and gas fireplace, and access to a private balcony with views to the mountains and district.
Excellent storage options throughout with large rear shed/workshop/studio, double carport with a further tandem lock-up garage. A very rare offering in the today’s Inner South market.
- 309m2 Internal, 986m2 block size
- Renovated and extended in 2011
- 5 bedroom, study, 2 bathroom & ensuite
- Family & dining room with gas fireplace
- Large kitchen with double Siemens ovens, Highland gas cooktop, Qasair rangehood, inbuilt Miele dishwasher & huge WIP
- Separate upstairs parents’ area with sitting room, study, kitchenette, gas fireplace, and balcony access
- Large master bedroom with generous WIR and walk-through ensuite
- Downstairs kids’ area with living room & bathroom
- NSW spotted gum hardwood floors
- Braemar heating/Breezair cooling system
- Large outdoor alfresco deck with lights and fan
- Side terrace with electric external awnings
- Front terrace with travertine tiling and established hedge gardens
- Laundry with great storage options and external access
- Shed or workshop or studio with power
- Established garden with vegetable patch and fruit trees including orange, lemon, grapefruit, apricot, fig, plum, olive, persimmon, pear, cherry & almond
- Double carport with drive through lock up tandem garage
- 986m2 block size l UV $1,203,000 l Internal 309m2 l EER 2.5 l Rates $7577pa
The land value history at 27 Gawler Crescent DEAKIN, ACT 2600 has the most recent growth rate of 3.41%, giving an unimproved land value of $1,203,000.
The House at 27 Gawler Crescent DEAKIN, ACT 2600 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $1,001,000 on 19 September 2009.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
27 Gawler Crescent DEAKIN, ACT 2600 has 33 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Canberra Girls Grammar School - Junior school campus.
|0.32 km||Canberra Girls Grammar School - Junior school campus||Grey Street, Deakin|
|0.41 km||Canberra Girls Grammar School||Melbourne Avenue, Deakin|
|1.15 km||Yarralumla Primary||Loftus Street, Yarralumla|
|1.36 km||Forrest Primary||National Circuit, Forrest|
|1.81 km||Alfred Deakin High||Denison Street, Deakin|
|2.11 km||Telopea Park School||New South Wales Crescent, Barton|
|2.13 km||Woden School (The)||Denison Street, Deakin|
|2.15 km||Canberra Grammar School||Monaro Crescent, Red Hill|
|2.28 km||Canberra Grammar School - Junior school campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
|2.28 km||Canberra Grammar School - Southside - early childhood campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
27 Gawler Crescent is located within the suburb of Deakin, which has a population of 2,878, a median age of 45 and an average household density of 2.5 people.