A residence of both style and space located in the Bourkelands Estate, this family home is sure to tick all the boxes.
- Featuring four bedrooms, the main and study/optional fifth bedroom are located at the front of the house. The master has garden views and is complete with an ensuite and a walk in robe
- The three remaining bedrooms are situated around the main bathroom at the rear of the home and offer built in robes
- Step down into the open plan living, dining and kitchen area which then merges seamlessly out to the elevated outdoor entertaining that overlooks the secure backyard
- Stylish galley style kitchen featuring a mirrored splashback, stainless steel appliances, gas cooking, dishwasher and breakfast bar
- Ducted gas heating throughout the winter months and ducted evaporative cooling for the summer
- Remote double lock up garage with internal access straight into the kitchen plus pull through access to the backyard from the garage
Offering a fresh modern décor, this home will satisfy on many levels.
*Rates $2,209.30 p.a
*Land Size 808.6m2
*Expected Rental $550 - $600 per week
*All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
There is currently no sale history available for 27 Clifton Street.
27 Clifton Street BOURKELANDS, NSW 2650 has 23 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Red Hill Public School.
|1.84 km||Red Hill Public School||Hawkes Place, Wagga Wagga 2650|
|2.07 km||Lutheran Primary School Wagga Wagga||Tamar Drive, Wagga Wagga 2650|
|2.14 km||M.E.T. School||35b Bruce Street, Tolland 2650|
|2.51 km||Mount Austin High School||Leavenworth Drive, Wagga Wagga 2650|
|2.55 km||Mater Dei Primary School||63 Gregadoo Road, Wagga Wagga 2650|
|3.09 km||Mount Austin Public School||Bourke St, Mount Austin 2650|
|3.17 km||Kooringal Public School||Lake Albert Rd, Wagga Wagga 2650|
|3.55 km||Lake Albert Public School||Main St, Lake Albert 2650|
|3.57 km||Henschke Primary School||105 Fernleigh Road, Wagga Wagga 2650|
|3.61 km||Shepherds Park School||129 Fernleigh Rd, Wagga Wagga 2650|
27 Clifton Street is located within the suburb of Bourkelands, which has a population of 2,852, a median age of 34 and an average household density of 2.7 people.