Fresh interiors, good natural light and smart modern finishes combine to create an excellent first home in this quietly positioned apartment. It offers a home of privacy and convenience and is ideally located within a stroll to all amenities.
- Generous living with combined lounge and dining space
- Recently repainted throughout with crisp modern decor
- Oversized master bedroom, bedroom two with room for double bed
- Kitchen with Smeg stainless steel appliances, ample bench space and pantry
- Good sized bathroom complete with full bath and shower
- Excellent investment prospect with strong rental yields
- Set in a well positioned complex with undercover parking
- Brief stroll to train station, shops and nearby parks
- Close to the ACT border and a short drive to Canberra CBD
Internal area: 54 M²
External area : 14 M²
Strata levies: $437.30 - Per Qtr
Rates $507.74 - Per Qtr
The Unit at 27/5 Crest Road CRESTWOOD, NSW 2620 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $225,000 on 8 September 2020.
27/5 Crest Road CRESTWOOD, NSW 2620 has 8 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Queanbeyan West Public School.
|0.82 km||Queanbeyan West Public School||Morton St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.23 km||Queanbeyan High School||Agnes Ave, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.16 km||St Gregory's Primary School||57 Lowe Street, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.17 km||St Gregory's Primary School||MacQuoid St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.22 km||Queanbeyan Public School||Isabella St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.35 km||Queanbeyan East Public School||Yass St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.61 km||Karabar High School||Donald Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.69 km||Queanbeyan South Public School||Cameron Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
27/5 Crest Road is located within the suburb of Crestwood, which has a population of 4,603, a median age of 36 and an average household density of 2.1 people.