Be the first to put your hand up for this fully renovated bright, warm & airy home, offering open plan living, low maintenance & in walking distance to Moss Vale town centre, public transport & a number of local parks all at your doorstep. The property is ideal for first home buyers, downsizers, or astute investors & is turnkey ready.
• Three large bedrooms with built-ins.
• A spacious modern bathroom with shower, bath & vanity.
• Separate toilet
• Brand new country style kitchen & appliances with a gas cooktop & electric oven leading into open plan living & dining areas.
• Gas outlets provided for heating
• Great space out back that's fully fenced & ideal for entertaining with additional front yard space.
• Estimated rental return $550 a week
For more information or to arrange an inspection, please call Damien Grace on 0457 555 011.
There is currently no sale history available for 26B Simon Place.
26B Simon Place MOSS VALE, NSW 2577 has 6 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Moss Vale High School.
|0.87 km||Moss Vale High School||Narellan Rd, Moss Vale 2577|
|1.18 km||St Paul's Catholic Primary School||18 Garrett Street, Moss Vale 2577|
|1.49 km||St Paul's International College||463 Argyle Street, Moss Vale 2577|
|1.73 km||Moss Vale Public School||Browley St, Moss Vale 2577|
|2.93 km||Tudor House||6480 Illawarra Highway, Moss Vale 2577|
|4.58 km||Chevalier College||11 Charlotte Street, Burradoo 2576|
26B Simon Place is located within the suburb of Moss Vale, which has a population of 8,579, a median age of 43 and an average household density of 2.4 people.