Hidden off the main road a short distance from the popular village of Laggan.
"Eastern Hill Farm" offers a unique opportunity for those who are seeking a city escape, a tree change or a small business adventure.
* Five generous bedrooms, main with walk in robe
* Modern bathroom with 2 separate toilets and a second separate shower room.
* The kitchen includes double sink, gas stove and cook top and is incorporated with the spacious living/ dining looking out over the Laggan valley.
* Separate lounge room with slow combustion heating and office space
* This eco-friendly home features double glazed windows, is fully insulated and is powered from a newly installed 12KW solar system with a diesel backup generator and established native gardens.
* Approx 100 acres, fenced into 5 paddocks, 2 spring fed dams with a spring fed water coarse and 2 reliable dams, One being a New 2.5 megalitre Dam. Typical Laggan soil with heavy granite, loams and basalt the property is gently undulating and mostly cleared.
* Double bay shed with shipping container storage, 120,000 litres of water storage and a good set of sheep yards.
* Excellent location just minutes from Laggan, under 10 minutes Crookwell, Under 40 minutes from Goulburn.
Call me to book your inspection, You will love what you see!
There is currently no sale history available for 2663 Laggan - Taralga Road.
2663 Laggan - Taralga Road is located within the suburb of Crookwell, which has a population of 2,641, a median age of 50 and an average household density of 2.2 people.