In line with government restrictions please observe physical distancing when inspecting the property and while waiting in line to view it.
Private appointments or virtual inspections can also be arranged by contacting Cameron Whitnall on 0418 624 913 or Maddie Holst on 0423 296 489.
Positioned in a highly sought after location this generous family home offers huge potential. It occupies a 923sqm elevated block, enviably located close to schools, shops, buses and parks, while handy to the university.
- Rear north west aspect ensures delightful afternoon sunshine
- Lounge and dining zones enhanced by spacious open plan layout
- Sizeable entertaining pergola with built-in barbecue area
- Backyard lined with landscaped gardens, mature trees, sprinkler system
- Updated eat-in kitchen offers dishwasher and new double oven
- Master bedroom boasts double built-ins and brand new ensuite
- Full main bathroom, ducted gas heating, evaporative cooling
- Carpeted Tasmanian oak floors, ceiling fans, solar hot water
- Huge underhouse storage with double lock-up garage and workshop
- Perfect for upsizing families and astute investors alike
The land value history at 26 Tullaroop Street DUFFY, ACT 2611 has the most recent growth rate of 7.07%, giving an unimproved land value of $481,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 26 Tullaroop Street.
26 Tullaroop Street DUFFY, ACT 2611 has 14 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Duffy Primary.
|0.98 km||Duffy Primary||Burrinjuck Crescent, Duffy|
|2.16 km||St Jude's Primary||Mulley Street, Holder|
|2.16 km||Chapman Primary||Perry Drive, Chapman|
|2.21 km||Alternative Education Program/Canberra College||Fremantle Drive, Stirling|
|2.34 km||Canberra Montessori School||Mulley Street, Holder|
|2.52 km||Charles Weston School||Woodberry Avenue, Coombs|
|2.70 km||St John Vianney's Primary||Namatjira Drive, Waramanga|
|2.83 km||Mount Stromlo High School||Badimara Street, Waramanga|
|3.15 km||Islamic School of Canberra||33 Heysen Street, Weston 2611|
|3.20 km||Orana Steiner School||Unwin Place, Weston|
26 Tullaroop Street is located within the suburb of Duffy, which has a population of 3,162, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.7 people.