A Prime Purchasing Opportunity for First Home Buyers!
If you are taking the plunge and entering the fabulous world of property for the first time, then put this home at the top of your list!
This comfortable, three-bedroom abode has lovely street appeal, separate living areas, three great sized bedrooms, an oversized double garage, a bathroom with separate toilet and a large gravel area for parking the caravan or boat and entertaining family and friends in a large backyard.
Positioned in the beautiful Lanyon Valley, with its mountain surrounds and sense of community, your future home is located within minutes to local shops, schools, parks, public transport, sporting fields/clubs, the doctor, dentist, gyms, day care facilities and more!
Get in first and inspect this fantastic buying opportunity!
• Ideal first home for couples or young families
• Three bedrooms, two include built-in robes
• Separate formal and informal living areas
• Separate laundry room
• Low maintenance yards
• Large kitchen with plenty of storage and bench space
• New oven and cook top
• Bathroom and separate toilet
• Laminated flooring, tiles and carpet in bedrooms and lounge room
• Reverse-cycle unit in the kitchen area
• Sliding door access from dining room to the spacious backyard
• Detached oversized double garage
• Large gravel driveway with double colourbond gates
• Full vehicle access to secure backyard
Outgoings & Property Information:
Living size: 121.5 sqm
Block size: 747 sqm
Year Built: 1991
The land value history at 26 Sturgeon Street CONDER, ACT 2906 has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $255,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 26 Sturgeon Street.
26 Sturgeon Street CONDER, ACT 2906 has 13 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Lanyon High.
|0.31 km||Lanyon High||Heidelberg Street, Conder|
|0.33 km||Charles Conder Primary||Tom Roberts Avenue, Conder|
|0.59 km||St Clare of Assisi Primary||Heidelberg Street, Conder|
|1.15 km||Gordon Primary||Knoke Avenue, Gordon|
|2.69 km||Covenant Christian School||Woodcock Drive, Gordon|
|3.02 km||Calwell Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|3.10 km||Theodore Primary||Lawrence-Wackett Crescent, Theodore|
|3.17 km||Calwell High||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|3.30 km||St Francis of Assisi Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|3.67 km||Bonython Primary||Hurtle Avenue, Bonython|
26 Sturgeon Street is located within the suburb of Conder, which has a population of 5,059, a median age of 35 and an average household density of 2.9 people.