Price Guide $750,000+
Situated only moments to the bustling Gungahlin Town Centre and opposite parkland sits this generous sized four bedroom family home. Offering a low maintenance lifestyle close to all services and amenities this separate title family residence represents a fantastic lifestyle option for families looking for room to grow.
- Spacious two level design with quality inclusions throughout
- Home is positioned with a northerly aspect, plentiful natural light
- Modern kitchen with quality appliances and loads of bench space
- Superb meals area with laminate timber flooring
- Oversized master bedroom, walk in robe, ensuite and private balcony
- Remaining bedrooms all of good size and all with built in robes
- Superb covered outdoor entertaining area onto private easy care yard
- Extra large double auto garage with private rear lane access
- Ultra convenient location close to all amenities
- Porch 5.48sqm
- Verandah 3.99sqm
- Balcony 5.76sqm
- Garage 47.37sqm
- Living area 162smq
- Total home area = 224.3sqm
Rates: $2,109.52 per annum
Land Tax: $2,772.50 per annum
26 Stromlo Crescent PALMERSTON, ACT 2913 has 2 current open for inspections scheduled, with the next inspection being Thursday June 17 from 05:30pm.
The land value history at 26 Stromlo Crescent PALMERSTON, ACT 2913 has the most recent growth rate of 1.79%, giving an unimproved land value of $279,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 26 Stromlo Crescent.
26 Stromlo Crescent PALMERSTON, ACT 2913 has 18 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus.
|0.25 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|0.80 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|0.80 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|0.99 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|2.05 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|2.18 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|2.25 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|2.55 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|2.63 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.78 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
26 Stromlo Crescent is located within the suburb of Palmerston, which has a population of 5,525, a median age of 35 and an average household density of 2.7 people.