North aspecting and filled with natural light, this low-maintenance three-bedroom home is a delight throughout the seasons. It is complete with new carpets and fresh paint, and is ready for its new owners to move in and enjoy!
Floor to ceiling glass allows sunlight to flow into the living space and sliding doors provide seamless access to the front courtyard. A split system unit and ceiling fans and ducted gas heating have been installed to ensure comfort throughout the year.
The bathroom has been recently renovated and now includes a large, accessible shower alcove and floor to ceiling tiles. The kitchen is decorated in neutral tones and includes a dishwasher and fabulous bench and cupboard space.
The rear garden provides space for children and small pets to play, while the front courtyard is ideal for entertaining friends and family. Car accommodation is provided by a single lockup garage, additional carport and extra off street parking.
Whether you are a downsizer wanting a low maintenance home, first home buyers looking to enter the market or an investor seeking a great rental return, 26 Roope Close, Calwell should be high on your inspection list!
- Lovely low-maintenance three-bedroom courtyard home
- Positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac just a short walk to the Calwell Shopping Precinct with a variety a amenities
- Light filled living space complete with split system unit, ceiling fan and sliding door access to the front courtyard
- Well-appointed kitchen with fabulous bench and cupboard space
- Recently renovated bathroom with large, accessible shower alcove and floor to ceiling tiles
- New carpets installed and fresh paint throughout
- Generous bedrooms all include built in robes
- Single lock up garage and additional carport
- Enviable location within close proximity to Tuggeranong, Woden and Canberra City shopping precincts
The land value history at 26 Roope Close CALWELL, ACT 2905 has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $284,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 26 Roope Close.
26 Roope Close CALWELL, ACT 2905 has 24 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Calwell Primary.
|0.43 km||Calwell Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|0.61 km||Calwell High||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|0.71 km||St Francis of Assisi Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|0.87 km||Richardson Primary||May Gibbs Close, Richardson|
|1.54 km||Theodore Primary||Lawrence-Wackett Crescent, Theodore|
|2.09 km||Covenant Christian School||Woodcock Drive, Gordon|
|2.20 km||Caroline Chisholm School||Hambidge Crescent, Chisholm|
|2.20 km||Caroline Chisholm Primary||Hambidge Crescent, Chisholm|
|2.33 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Isabella Plains Campus||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|2.35 km||Isabella Plains Early Childhood School||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
26 Roope Close is located within the suburb of Calwell, which has a population of 5,758, a median age of 36 and an average household density of 2.8 people.