This will impress all buyers who enquire on this one!
• 3 large bedrooms
• Master has ensuite and walk-in-robe with french doors leading onto the front veranda
• Separate family and dining room
• Modern kitchen with plenty of storage and bench space
• Back living room with sliding doors' leading onto undercover deck
• Spacious laundry with a 3rd toilet
• Flat secure backyard
• Single garage
• 538 sqm block
• Less than 350 metres to the CBD
The House at 26 Lagoon Street GOULBURN, NSW 2580 has been sold 3 times before, with the most recent sale being for $405,000 on 13 March 2020.
26 Lagoon Street GOULBURN, NSW 2580 has 15 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Tambelin Independent School.
|0.20 km||Tambelin Independent School||Fenwick Crescent, Goulburn 2580|
|0.68 km||St Joseph's Primary School||Lagoon Street, Goulburn North 2580|
|0.77 km||Goulburn Public School||Bourke St, Goulburn 2580|
|0.94 km||Goulburn North Public School||Union St, Goulburn North 2580|
|1.32 km||Goulburn High School||Goldsmith St, Goulburn 2580|
|1.42 km||The Crescent School||Fitzroy St, Goulburn 2580|
|1.45 km||Wollondilly Public School||Newton & Hoskins Sts, Goulburn 2580|
|1.70 km||Goulburn East Public School||Eleanor St, Goulburn 2580|
|1.82 km||Goulburn South Public School||Addison St, Goulburn 2580|
|1.92 km||Trinity Catholic College||Clinton Street, Goulburn 2580|
26 Lagoon Street is located within the suburb of Goulburn, which has a population of 22,419, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.3 people.