You can't beat this large block of land for its great position in a quiet cul-de-sac close to beaches, transport and schools.
• 1824m2 block with treed reserve on two sides.
• Potential to build duplexes (STCA).
• Build to enjoy the private leafy outlook over reserve.
• All town services in place.
• Fencing erected on two boundaries.
• Popular suburb for families and retirees.
• Approximately six minutes drive to Batemans Bay.
With plenty of room to park all your toys, Stop your search right here!
The Land at 26 Kennedy Crescent DENHAMS BEACH, NSW 2536 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $120,000 on 26 February 2013.
26 Kennedy Crescent DENHAMS BEACH, NSW 2536 has 3 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Sunshine Bay Public School.
26 Kennedy Crescent is located within the suburb of Denhams Beach, which has a population of 648, a median age of 61 and an average household density of 2.2 people.