Elevated positioning on the peak of the highly desired area of Springbank Rise lies this immaculately presented four - bedroom family home expanding over 256sqm of indoor and outdoor living. Built to perfection and situated right next to parkland, this home showcases stunning inclusions throughout. The residence includes a rumpus room, under roofline alfresco area, the master bedroom is complimented with a walk-in robe and ensuite while the kitchen is accommodated with induction cooking, stone bench tops and a large walk in pantry.
Convenience at your fingertips with numerous local shops a stone's throw away, while also having schools, recreational facilities, Casey Market Town, nature walks and trails within close proximity.
- Four bedroom house with ensuite and double garage
- Elevated positioning situated right next door to parkland
- Master bedroom accommodated with walk in robe and grander ensuite
- Open plan living area, separate rumpus room
- Kitchen offers a walk in pantry, stone benchtops and induction cooking
- Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
- 196.25sqm living 13.25sqm alfresco
- Approx. 40sqm double garage with extra length
- Close vicinity of numerous local shops, schools, and recreational facilities
- NBN Connected
The land value history at 26 Hyslop Crescent CASEY, ACT 2913 has the most recent growth rate of 4.74%, giving an unimproved land value of $359,000.
The House at 26 Hyslop Crescent CASEY, ACT 2913 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $290,000 on 22 December 2014.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
26 Hyslop Crescent CASEY, ACT 2913 has 8 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Ngunnawal Primary.
|1.91 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|2.55 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.81 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|2.88 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.92 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|3.69 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|4.30 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|4.43 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
26 Hyslop Crescent is located within the suburb of Casey, which has a population of 5,758, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 2.8 people.