Embracing the essence of classic family living upon 804sqm, this smart modern home presents immaculate updated interiors, beautiful established gardens and breathtaking views of The Brindabellas. It is set in a quiet street, walking distance to local shops.
- Spacious open plan living and dining area plus a family room
- Huge undercover entertaining deck enjoys the expansive views
- Large child-friendly backyard is framed by landscaped gardens
- CaesarStone kitchen has quality fixtures and a breakfast bar
- Three generous light filled bedrooms all have built-in robes
- Sparkling family bathroom has a freestanding bath and shower
- Good sized separate laundry, hallway storage, four car garage
- Air conditioning and ducted gas heating, 4.5kW solar power
- Marvellous opportunity for families, downsizers and investors
- Close to bus transport, a selection of schools and parklands
- Rates: $2388.00 p.a.
- Potential Rent $580-$600 per week
The land value history at 26 Freda Gibson Circuit THEODORE, ACT 2905 has the most recent growth rate of 4.56%, giving an unimproved land value of $329,000.
The House at 26 Freda Gibson Circuit THEODORE, ACT 2905 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $528,000 on 3 March 2017.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
26 Freda Gibson Circuit THEODORE, ACT 2905 has 19 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Theodore Primary.
|0.39 km||Theodore Primary||Lawrence-Wackett Crescent, Theodore|
|1.08 km||St Francis of Assisi Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|1.20 km||Calwell High||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|1.99 km||Calwell Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|2.44 km||Richardson Primary||May Gibbs Close, Richardson|
|3.08 km||St Clare of Assisi Primary||Heidelberg Street, Conder|
|3.18 km||Gilmore Primary||Heagney Crescent, Gilmore|
|3.31 km||Caroline Chisholm School||Hambidge Crescent, Chisholm|
|3.31 km||Caroline Chisholm Primary||Hambidge Crescent, Chisholm|
|3.32 km||Charles Conder Primary||Tom Roberts Avenue, Conder|
26 Freda Gibson Circuit is located within the suburb of Theodore, which has a population of 3,799, a median age of 33 and an average household density of 2.8 people.