Set back from the street, combining a large block, a stellar location and established gardens, this tightly-held family home is a perfect package for any buyer looking to capitalise on an exceptional opportunity - ripe for improvement but live-in ready.
From the street the home makes a great first impression with lovely gardens and classic Canberra facade - the floorplan is design 405 of the '400 Series' ex-government homes.
Inside, the northern aspect draws natural light through the L-shaped living area which combines the lounge and dining rooms. A functional kitchen and updated bathroom provide amenity, with spacious bedrooms offering generous accommodation.
Externally the backyard ticks the boxes for the great Australian dream - boasting private established gardens, flat lawn area and secure fencing for pets and little ones, with two car garage.
PLEASE NOTE: DUE TO CURRENT CONDITIONS AND AUCTION RESTRICTIONS,THIS PROPERTY WILL GO TO AUCTION ON THURSDAY 16TH APRIL 2020 VIA OUR ONLINE AUCTION FACILITY - Please find link here - https://raywhitecanberra.com.au/watch-our-auctions-live
* '400 Series' Ex-Government Home, design 405
* Set back from the street, large block, established gardens
* Functional kitchen, updated bathroom with bathtub
* Live-in ready, amazing potential for renovation/extension/rebuild
Wall mounted A/C
* Close proximity to St. Matthew's Primary School, Page Oval and Playgrounds, Hawker Shopping Precinct
* Block: 656m2
* Residence: 99.05m2
* Garage: 35.11m2
* Rates: $2,891 p.a.
* UV: $424,000
* EER: 0.5
At Ray White Canberra we are contact conscious at present, and as such request you follow the below guidelines when inspecting any Ray White Properties:
COVID-19 AWARENESS UPDATE:
* All inspections must be by private appointment only (rental and sales),
* Private Inspections must be one on one basis - agent, purchaser/s (best practice those to appear on contract only) - and booked prior to attendance (no walk-up inspections)
* Auctions - Virtual/online only
* Please wash your hands upon entering the property where you are directed
* We will no longer shake hands but will have a list of alternate options for you to choose from
* Please respect the 1.5-meter social distance rules
* Please do not touch any surfaces or open any cupboards or drawers
The land value history at 26 Etheridge Street PAGE, ACT 2614 has the most recent growth rate of 3.07%, giving an unimproved land value of $424,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 26 Etheridge Street.
26 Etheridge Street PAGE, ACT 2614 has 28 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Matthew's Primary.
|0.52 km||St Matthew's Primary||Stutchbury Street, Page|
|1.01 km||Southern Cross Early Childhood School||Wirraway Crescent, Scullin|
|1.13 km||Belconnen High||Murranji Street, Hawker|
|1.39 km||Hawker College||Murranji Street, Hawker|
|1.45 km||Weetangera Primary||Southwell Street, Weetangera|
|1.45 km||Florey Primary||Ratcliffe Crescent, Florey|
|1.53 km||St John the Apostle Primary||Pawsey Circuit, Florey|
|1.69 km||Hawker Primary||Erldunda Cicuit, Hawker|
|1.70 km||Macquarie Primary||Bennelong Crescent, Macquarie|
|1.74 km||St Francis Xavier College||Barnard Circuit, Florey|
26 Etheridge Street is located within the suburb of Page, which has a population of 3,025, a median age of 39 and an average household density of 2.3 people.