Immaculately presented, this updated home with income generating potential makes an excellent offering in a convenient address. It's on a 726sqm block of land, close to Tuggeranong town centre, Hyperdome and schools, while within close proximity of ovals.
- Layout presents dual living spaces enhanced by neutral décor
- Open plan family/meals area with access to alfresco setting
- Covered entertaining space extends to level grassed backyard
- Kitchen well appointed with electric stove and a dishwasher
- Three bedrooms, all fitted with built-ins and ceiling fans
- Two bathrooms, main complete with separate shower and bath
- Air conditioning. Ducted gas heating
- Extra features are new carpets, downlights, internal laundry
- Two bedroom one bathroom fully insulated, double glazed windows studio for teenagers/in-laws/office
- Suitable for downsizers, investors and AirBnb rentals alike
The land value history at 26 Cockcroft Avenue MONASH, ACT 2904 has the most recent growth rate of 1.32%, giving an unimproved land value of $303,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 26 Cockcroft Avenue.
26 Cockcroft Avenue MONASH, ACT 2904 has 29 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Monash Primary.
|0.84 km||Monash Primary||Corlette Crescent, Monash|
|1.28 km||Gowrie Primary||Jeffries Street, Gowrie|
|1.38 km||Isabella Plains Early Childhood School||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|1.53 km||Trinity Christian School||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|1.67 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Wanniassa Campus||Mackinnon Street, Wanniassa|
|1.67 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Isabella Plains Campus||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|1.70 km||Erindale College||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|1.89 km||Richardson Primary||May Gibbs Close, Richardson|
|1.92 km||Holy Family Parish Primary||Castleton Crescent, Gowrie|
|2.04 km||Bonython Primary||Hurtle Avenue, Bonython|
26 Cockcroft Avenue is located within the suburb of Monash, which has a population of 5,431, a median age of 43 and an average household density of 2.5 people.