1 / 22
Next Inspection -
Welcoming and enviable, this home has been meticulously thought-out to deliver a space that is big on features, form, and functionality. Hardwood floors, high ceilings and abundant windows frame the open plan dining, kitchen and living, flowing seamlessly to expansive outdoor deck entertaining, including stunning built in outdoor kitchen with al fresco dining and huge sunken spa. An additional cavernous media room awaits sports and movie enthusiasts, equipped with an integrated bar, giant screen, and quality electronics. All these wonderful spaces surround the stunning kitchen, complete with 5-burner gas hob, twin ovens, stunning twin-sink Caesarstone island bench, striking colour splashback, quality cabinetry and abundant storage, including walk-through pantry.
Upstairs, the resort-style main suite is simply gorgeous, with maintain views through plantation shutters, an integrated ensuite with magnificent design and fittings as well as a generous walk-in robe. The three additional bedrooms, one cleverly positioned on the ground floor, all enjoy built-in robes and share the master bathroom, complete with a frameless, rain head shower and separate full-size bathtub, finished to the same high standard as the entire property. A separate toilet, internal laundry and double remote control lock up garage with internal access complete this rare combination of quality design, brilliant finishes, and enviable position.
- 4 Bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms and 2 car garage
- Open plan living and dining, flowing out to undercover entertaining area and sunken spa through stacking doors
- Cavernous media room with integrated bar, projector, and quality electronics
- Entertainers' kitchen enjoys 5-burner gas hob, twin ovens, dual sink island bench, Caesarstone benchtops, feature splashback, quality cabinetry, integrated dishwasher and microwave, and walk-through pantry
- Resort style main suite with mountain views, enjoying quality ensuite with twin rain showers, open plan design, and designer cabinetry
-Three additional bedrooms, all with built-in robes
- Hardwood floors throughout living spaces
- High ceilings, quality lighting and plantation shutters throughout
- Double lock-up remote-control garage with internal entry
- Internal laundry with side access
- Separate downstairs powder room
- Fully landscaped and fenced secure yard
There is currently no sale history available for 26 Chipp Street.
26 Chipp Street COOMBS, ACT 2611 has 19 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Charles Weston School.
|0.82 km||Charles Weston School||Woodberry Avenue, Coombs|
|1.95 km||Orana Steiner School||Unwin Place, Weston|
|1.99 km||Canberra Montessori School||Mulley Street, Holder|
|2.14 km||St Jude's Primary||Mulley Street, Holder|
|2.14 km||Islamic School of Canberra||33 Heysen Street, Weston 2611|
|2.30 km||Duffy Primary||Burrinjuck Crescent, Duffy|
|3.71 km||Holy Trinity Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
|3.74 km||Curtin Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
|3.98 km||Alternative Education Program/Canberra College||Fremantle Drive, Stirling|
|4.11 km||St John Vianney's Primary||Namatjira Drive, Waramanga|
26 Chipp Street is located within the suburb of Coombs, which has a population of 1,811, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 2.7 people.