1 / 34
Set on a lush 732m2 affording excellent privacy and a leafy outlook, this lovely home provides a wonderful opportunity to buy into this popular suburb and take advantage of the perfectly convenient location, within walking distance to the Rivett Shops, Cooleman Court and opposite the Rivett Oval.
The versatile floor plan is well-balanced with three living zones and each room is enhanced by large, double glazed windows that frame the leafy garden outlook. The indoor/outdoor connection is seamless with the family room flowing out to the huge entertaining deck, which is a space for all seasons with a large section covered, an outdoor kitchen and a TV. A dining area off the kitchen and a cosy lounge room with open fireplace make this a functional home for families with segregated rooms future proofing the home.
There are three bedrooms which have access to the renovated main bathroom and there is a second toilet in the laundry, ideal for guests. The main bedroom benefits from a study space which is ideal for those working from home, plus abundant storage with a walk-in wardrobe and built-in wardrobe.
Perfect for young families, the enclosed backyard offers abundant space for kids and four legged friends, and the two covered entertaining spaces only add to the appeal of the exterior. The gardens that surround the home are beautiful and are sure to be the envy of all your friends.
This one is not to be missed!
- Leafy 732m2 block in the core zone
- Elevated location with an outlook to Rivett Oval
- Three living areas
- Lounge room with open fireplace
- Updated, central kitchen with Smeg stove and oven, a breakfast bar and dishwasher
- Three bedrooms, two with built-in wardrobes and a walk in wardrobe in the main bedroom
- Study space off main bedroom
- Renovated bathroom
- Double glazed windows
- Ducted gas heating and add on refrigerated cooling, plus a reverse cycle split system
- Double roller blinds
- Huge covered entertaining deck with outdoor kitchen (plumbed with hot and cold water and access to house gas), and ceiling fan, and a wall mounted TV
- Additional covered entertaining space
- Stunning gardens and ample grassed space with front and back irrigation systems
- Colorbond fencing
- Double garage plus off-street parking
- Rental appraisal of $650 to $680 per week
Land Size: 732m2
Living Size: 141m2 (approx.)
Land Rates: $2,560 p.a (approx.)
Land Value: $371,000 (approx.)
The House at 26 Bangalay Crescent RIVETT, ACT 2611 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $621,000 on 27 July 2016.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
26 Bangalay Crescent RIVETT, ACT 2611 has 21 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Alternative Education Program/Canberra College.
|1.23 km||Alternative Education Program/Canberra College||Fremantle Drive, Stirling|
|1.28 km||Duffy Primary||Burrinjuck Crescent, Duffy|
|1.38 km||Chapman Primary||Perry Drive, Chapman|
|1.63 km||St Jude's Primary||Mulley Street, Holder|
|1.71 km||St John Vianney's Primary||Namatjira Drive, Waramanga|
|1.85 km||Canberra Montessori School||Mulley Street, Holder|
|1.86 km||Mount Stromlo High School||Badimara Street, Waramanga|
|2.24 km||Arawang Primary||Nemarang Crescent, Waramanga|
|2.54 km||Charles Weston School||Woodberry Avenue, Coombs|
|2.57 km||Islamic School of Canberra||33 Heysen Street, Weston 2611|
26 Bangalay Crescent is located within the suburb of Rivett, which has a population of 3,193, a median age of 39 and an average household density of 2.5 people.