Auction Location: Auction On-Site.
Located near the shops in the popular suburb of Rivett is this stunning newly renovated family home which is surrounded by beautiful gardens and is immaculately presented. Appealing to fastidious buyers who want to just unpack their boxes and move in and enjoy their new home.
Well positioned on the block this updated family residence is across one level, the well-proportioned home was built in 1972 and boasts 152m2 of stylish north facing living and entertaining ideal for all occasions.
You are welcomed to the home by the updated facade a gardens beautiful gardens. Upon entering, you will be in awe of the generous North facing living room complete with timber floors creating the ultimate family retreat.
Segregated from the living room is the open plan kitchen and meals area which is newly renovated and provides an easy work zone with an abundance of white cabinetry, stone bench tops, and induction cooktop. The spacious dining has direct access to the side alfresco area with garden vistas, makes outdoor and indoor entertaining a delight.
Accommodation is provided in the form of four generous bedrooms, main wth WIR and the remaining with built in robes. The master suite is generous in size and includes a large ensuite. The main bathroom is centrally located off the other bedrooms and has a separate toilet.
Set amidst sprawling gardens, this exceptional residence enjoys a northerly aspect with room for the whole family and is perfect for entertaining year round!
Don't miss this incredible opportunity to secure this executive family home. Located close to Narrabundah Hill for weekend and evening walks, Duffy Neighbourhood Oval, Duffy Primary School, St Jude's Primary School, local suburb Shops and the busy Weston Creek hub Cooleman Court.
* Rental Estimate $780.00-$820.00 per week
* Generously proportioned home boasting north facing living areas with an abundance of natural light.
* Large open plan kitchen and dining opening out to the alfresco area
* Timber flooring throughout the living areas and carpet to the bedrooms.
* The kitchen includes stone bench tops and stainless steel appliances
* Three generous bedrooms with built in robes
* Master suite with WIR and spacious ensuite.
* Enormous backyard
* Landscaped gardens
* Large separate laundry
* Year-round comfort with ducted heating and reverse cycle cooling
* Catchment area for St Jude's Holder Primary School, Duffy Primary and Mt Stromlo High School
* Ideally located near bus stops, Duffy Neighbourhood Oval and the suburb shops. A short drive to Cooleman Court, Canberra City, Woden Westfield and the Canberra Hospital
The land value history at 26 Angophora Street RIVETT, ACT 2611 has the most recent growth rate of 1.30%, giving an unimproved land value of $384,000.
The House at 26 Angophora Street RIVETT, ACT 2611 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $640,000 on 7 August 2020.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
26 Angophora Street RIVETT, ACT 2611 has 16 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Duffy Primary.
|1.43 km||Duffy Primary||Burrinjuck Crescent, Duffy|
|1.49 km||Chapman Primary||Perry Drive, Chapman|
|1.67 km||Alternative Education Program/Canberra College||Fremantle Drive, Stirling|
|2.18 km||St Jude's Primary||Mulley Street, Holder|
|2.19 km||St John Vianney's Primary||Namatjira Drive, Waramanga|
|2.23 km||Mount Stromlo High School||Badimara Street, Waramanga|
|2.39 km||Canberra Montessori School||Mulley Street, Holder|
|2.67 km||Arawang Primary||Nemarang Crescent, Waramanga|
|2.89 km||Charles Weston School||Woodberry Avenue, Coombs|
|3.14 km||Islamic School of Canberra||33 Heysen Street, Weston 2611|
26 Angophora Street is located within the suburb of Rivett, which has a population of 3,193, a median age of 39 and an average household density of 2.5 people.