Located on the third floor of Oaks Arbour, this exceptional 2-bedroom apartment has been thoughtfully designed to take full advantage of its northerly aspect & with a long settlement option available.
Quality finishes & inclusions are featured throughout , including Smeg appliances, engineered timber flooring, stone benchtops, Parisi tapware & double-glazed windows.
The large kitchen includes a four-burner gas cooktop with externally ducted rangehood, perfect for the chef at heart, an abundance of cupboard space, and stone benchtops. With the use of intelligent storage, quality fixtures and a neutral colour scheme the space is both sophisticated & highly liveable.
The main bedroom is completed by a magnificent ensuite complete with full height wall tiling, 20mm stone vanity & feature wall tiles.
Immaculate design & an outstanding location makes for a unique opportunity to move into one of Woden's premier residences.
- 85 m2 internal living
- 24 m2 balcony
- Located on level 3
- Smeg gas cooktop, oven & dishwasher
- Stone benchtops
- Externally ducted rangehood
- Engineered floating timber flooring
- Double glazed windows throughout
- Built-in wardrobes to all bedrooms
- Full height wall tiling in bathrooms
- European laundry with wall mounted dryer
- Reverse cycle heating/cooling
- Secure basement car space with storage enclosure
- Lift access
- Access to the stunning lap pool & fully equipped gymnasium
- Landscaped gardens, lawns & barbeque facilities
- Designed by highly respected DBI Design
- Built by trusted Milin Builders
- Developed by award winning Amalgamated Property Group
- Approx. 1.3km to Westfield Woden & dining precinct
- Nearby to the next stage of the proposed Light Rail
- Less than 15 minutes to Canberra CBD
Call Anish on 0450865524 before you miss out!
The Apartment at 26/9 Irving Street PHILLIP, ACT 2606 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $429,000 on 24 June 2020.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
26/9 Irving Street PHILLIP, ACT 2606 has 41 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Canberra College.
|0.40 km||Canberra College||Launceston Street, Phillip|
|0.71 km||St's Peter & Paul||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|0.83 km||Malkara School||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|0.86 km||Lyons Early Childhood School||Tarraleah Crescent, Lyons|
|0.89 km||Curtin Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
|1.04 km||Southside Primary Introductory English Centre (at Hughes Primary School)||Kent Street, Hughes|
|1.04 km||Hughes Primary||Kent Street, Hughes|
|1.24 km||Holy Trinity Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
|1.49 km||Woden School (The)||Denison Street, Deakin|
|1.61 km||Hospital School (The)/Canberra Hospital||Yamba Drive, Garran|
26/9 Irving Street is located within the suburb of Phillip, which has a population of 2,936, a median age of 32 and an average household density of 1.9 people.