Auction Location: On Site.
Situated in the popular Alma complex in Coombs is this immaculate four bedroom, split level family home. Located ideally on the edge of the complex capturing the maximum amount of natural light, this modern home is in as-new condition, with neutral tones and modern fixtures and fittings throughout - there is nothing to do but move in and enjoy.
Walking through this home through the private gated entrance, you will be pleasantly surprised by just how much space is on offer. At the heart of this address you'll love the open plan living area, larger than most! The kitchen thoughtfully laid out includes ample stone bench space, breakfast bar, gas cooktop, dishwasher and plenty of storage space.
The living area provides access to both private courtyards, secure gates and grassed areas giving you many options for outdoor entertaining and places for the children to play or the pets to reside.
Accommodation is provided in the form of four incredibly generous bedrooms, all located upstairs and all with built in robes, the master with an ensuite. Both the bathroom and ensuite are neutral in design and neat as a pin.
Completing this gorgeous townhome is three reverse cycle air conditioning units for year round comfort, powder room and separate laundry, double garage with internal access and a separate laundry with extra storage space.
Located just minutes' walk to Molonglo Valleys coveted parks, wetlands and walking trails, this beautiful home defies traditional townhouse living and is an outstanding opportunity not to miss!
- Inviting, renovated four-bedroom townhouse which offers privacy and seclusion.
- Semi-detached, sharing only one common wall
- Generously proportioned home in as – new condition
- Large open plan living, dining and kitchen area
- The kitchen includes stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances, and dishwasher
- Bathroom features full sized bath and shower
- Year-round comfort with three reverse cycle heating and cooling units
- Master suite with built-in-robe and ensuite
- Three other generous bedrooms both with built in robes
- Separate laundry and powder room
- Two fenced private courtyards
- Double car garage with remote and internal access
- Great investment opportunity currently rented at $665 per week until December 2021, or enjoy the benefits of the rental return leading up to your move in.
Living Size: 159m2
Rates: $1872.96 (approx)
Land Tax: $2016.69 (if rented approx)
Body Corporate: $445.14 (approx) per quarter
There is currently no sale history available for 26/33 Arthur Blakeley Way.
26/33 Arthur Blakeley Way COOMBS, ACT 2611 has 14 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Charles Weston School.
|0.85 km||Charles Weston School||Woodberry Avenue, Coombs|
|2.04 km||Duffy Primary||Burrinjuck Crescent, Duffy|
|2.15 km||Canberra Montessori School||Mulley Street, Holder|
|2.26 km||St Jude's Primary||Mulley Street, Holder|
|2.31 km||Orana Steiner School||Unwin Place, Weston|
|2.48 km||Islamic School of Canberra||33 Heysen Street, Weston 2611|
|4.00 km||Alternative Education Program/Canberra College||Fremantle Drive, Stirling|
|4.19 km||Curtin Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
|4.20 km||St John Vianney's Primary||Namatjira Drive, Waramanga|
|4.20 km||Holy Trinity Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
26/33 Arthur Blakeley Way is located within the suburb of Coombs, which has a population of 1,811, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 2.7 people.