Flemings Harden are pleased to offer 26 & 26a Smith Street, Harden to the market for sale. This provides purchasers with a rare opportunity to acquire two units on a large and level 1,911sqm parcel of land.
- Potential rental $300p/w.
- Two bedrooms + additional office/sewing room
- Large lounge room with split system air-conditioning
- Well equipped kitchen with island bench and stainless steel appliances including electric stove, cooktop and dishwasher
- Bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Potential rental return $250p/w.
- Two bedrooms, one with built-in-robes
- Open-plan kitchen/living/dining with split system air-conditioning & stainless steel appliances
- Bathroom with shower
For more information or to arrange an inspection, please contact Flemings Harden
This property is conveniently located Property is conveniently located close to shops, schools, pub and clubs.
(Virtual tour available on request)
The Duplexsemi-Detached at 26 & 26A Smith Street HARDEN, NSW 2587 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $150,000 on 15 June 2009.
26 & 26A Smith Street HARDEN, NSW 2587 has 3 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Murrumburrah High School.
26 & 26A Smith Street is located within the suburb of Harden, which has a population of 2,030, a median age of 50 and an average household density of 2.2 people.