1 / 28
Next Inspection -
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Auction Location: Canberra City HQ.
You may have already looked at similar townhouses in this location, but this offering has the enormous bonus of the main bedroom and ensuite on the ground level and the beautiful addition of a front secure courtyard as well as the expected rear courtyard.
This home is perfect for those buyers looking for a lifestyle of relaxed, carefree living, an easy, liveable floorplan, large sunny outdoor spaces along with a super convenient location; the features of this value packed property all combine to create a remarkable opportunity for you.
All this in a well maintained complex in the ever-popular suburb of Watson. It is a short walk to the tram which gives you direct access to Gungahlin, Dickson, Braddon, the city and ANU. With a myriad of bush trails very close by and a thriving local shopping centre, it’s an exciting place to call home.
- Generous floor plan, very quietly locating away from through traffic
- Master bedroom & ensuite on ground level
- Well appointed, practical kitchen with gas cooking, good work space & storage
- Timber look floating floors to the front living room
- Plantation shutters through most of the home
- Sunny front courtyard with ability to have extra parking behind your gate
- Large sunny rear courtyard, very private with established gardens
- Powder room downstairs for visitors
- Ducted gas heating + 2 R/C split systems
- Single garage with internal access + off street parking
- Walk or ride to local shops, schools & transport
- Rates $524.34 per quarter
- Body Corp Fees $761.00 per quarter
26/10 Federal Highway 'Kalowa' WATSON, ACT 2602 has 2 current open for inspections scheduled, with the next inspection being Tuesday May 26 from 05:00pm.
There is currently no sale history available for 26/10 Federal Highway 'Kalowa'.
26/10 Federal Highway 'Kalowa' WATSON, ACT 2602 has 28 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Majura Primary.
|0.87 km||Majura Primary||Knox Street, Watson|
|1.74 km||Rosary Primary||Fleming Street, Watson|
|1.97 km||Alternative Education Program/Dickson College||Phillip Avenue, Dickson|
|2.03 km||Dickson College||Phillip Avenue, Dickson|
|2.03 km||Secondary Introductory English Centre (at Dickson College)||Phillip Avenue, Dickson|
|2.28 km||Blue Gum Community School||Maitland Street, Hackett|
|2.70 km||Emmaus Christian School||Davenport Street, Dickson|
|2.77 km||Northside Primary Introductory English Centre (at North Ainslie Primary School)||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
|2.77 km||Ainslie North Primary||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
|2.88 km||Daramalan College||Cowper Street, Dickson|
26/10 Federal Highway 'Kalowa' is located within the suburb of Watson, which has a population of 5,862, a median age of 34 and an average household density of 2.4 people.