Combining fresh spacious interiors with a sunny elevated setting, this fourth-floor apartment perfectly balances style, comfort, and privacy. It promises incredible convenience, just a few minutes' walk from Dickson's vibrant shopping and dining precinct.
- Functional design accommodates seamless indoor/outdoor flow
- Contemporary kitchen with electric cook top and dishwasher
- Spacious bedrooms with built in robes, master with balcony access
- Stylish bathroom showcases floor to ceiling tiling and granite detail
- Reverse cycle air conditioning unit, internal laundry
- Floor-to-ceiling glass enhances natural light, district views
- Secure underground car space
- Complex offers pool, gym, and BBQ facilities
- Moments to Dickson dining precinct and Canberra CBD
- Meters to a range of bus and light rail transport services
The Apartment at 254/1 Mouat Street LYNEHAM, ACT 2602 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $407,900 on 23 June 2010.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
254/1 Mouat Street LYNEHAM, ACT 2602 has 30 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Lyneham High.
|0.47 km||Lyneham High||Goodwin Street, Lyneham|
|0.47 km||Brindabella Christian College - Lyneham Campus||Brigalow Street, Lyneham|
|0.77 km||Daramalan College||Cowper Street, Dickson|
|0.78 km||Lyneham Primary||Hall Street, Lyneham|
|1.06 km||Emmaus Christian School||Davenport Street, Dickson|
|1.35 km||Ainslie North Primary||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
|1.35 km||Northside Primary Introductory English Centre (at North Ainslie Primary School)||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
|1.36 km||St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|
|1.84 km||Secondary Introductory English Centre (at Dickson College)||Phillip Avenue, Dickson|
|1.84 km||Dickson College||Phillip Avenue, Dickson|
254/1 Mouat Street is located within the suburb of Lyneham, which has a population of 5,112, a median age of 35 and an average household density of 2.1 people.