Flemings Young is pleased to present 'Lothlorien' 250 Johnsons Road, Crowther to the market for sale.
'Lothlorien' is a magnificent holding consisting of 1,018* acres and boasts endless opportunities for any purchaser who loves exploring the outdoors or looking to engage in farming practices with the bonus of a tastefully renovated four-bedroom home in a truly tranquil setting. 'Lothlorien' is being offered up for sale for the first time in 25 years!
- 858* acres of heavily timbered country and 160* acres of gently sloping grazing country
- Four spacious bedrooms, main with walk in robe and ensuite
- Stylish kitchen, with modern appliances and slow combustion wood stove
- Open plan living and dining areas with wood fireplace and ceiling fans throughout
- Neat bathroom with shower, bath, and separate toilet
- Large undercover entertaining area, ideal for relaxing or hosting friends and family
- Charming east facing front deck and adjoining wrap around veranda
- Opportunities for a faming enterprise with improved pastures and the property previously having a successful sheep stud
- Magnificent gardens, trees and lawns as well as a garden shed
- Original single stand shearing shed and sheep yards and cattle yards with a crush in good condition
- Dog runs, chook pens and bird aviaries
- A shed to envy (22x15m), partially concreted floor, and power
- Fully equipped bore, rainwater tanks, many dams, semi-permanent creeks and troughs for stock
If you are a keen explorer, bush walker, camper, motorbike rider and the list goes on then 'Lothlorien' is the ideal property for you, 1,018* acres of sprawling ranges and country side to soak up the serenity, re connect and enjoy! Conveniently located, 42*km to Young and 47*km to Cowra, escape without being too far from a serviced area. Contact Flemings Young today, potential purchasers definitely won't be disappointed!
There is currently no sale history available for 250 'lothlorien', 250 Johnsons Road.
250 'lothlorien', 250 Johnsons Road is located within the suburb of Crowther, which has a population of 55, a median age of 57 and an average household density of 2.2 people.