Don't miss out on this fabulous opportunity to secure this very neat and tidy, well located property found in one of the quietest streets of Berrara; known for its beautiful beaches and a tidal lagoon. The home is ready and waiting for a new owner to make their sea change or coastal retreat.
- Only 350m to Berrara Beach
- Three good sized bedrooms, two with built in robes and main with access to the bathroom
- Lounge room plus rumpus room
- Spacious kitchen opening onto dining area
- Dining area leading to outside entertaining
- Two way bathroom with separate toilet
- Well established private gardens
- Double gate access to backyard and double garage with extra storage space and second toilet
- The home can be sold fully furnished, ideal for those considering buying their holiday home.
Swim, surf, snorkel, fish, bushwalk or on the other hand do nothing but relax in the tranquil gardens that is your own private oasis.
Call 4441 2135 to arrange your private inspection of this home in this beautiful part of the south coast.
The land value history at 25 Surfway Avenue BERRARA, NSW 2540 has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $230,000 set in 2018-2019.
The House at 25 Surfway Avenue BERRARA, NSW 2540 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $748,000 on 11 December 2020.
25 Surfway Avenue is located within the suburb of Berrara, which has a population of 297, a median age of 54 and an average household density of 2.3 people.