Auction Location: LJ Hooker Canberra City.
This striking home lets you know from the street that you're in for a treat when you enter, and you will not be disappointed!
From the gallery entry, on into perfectly aspected living spaces featuring high ceilings and lovely natural light, this will feel like home immediately. The whole family is considered with both formal and informal living spaces, gorgeous covered deck and sparkling pool, the indoor/outdoor flow is perfect and will make for the best family gatherings.
The flexibility in the floor plan is something that will be appreciated, there is a rumpus/multipurpose space upstairs that could be the perfect home office or break out space for teenagers.
I urge you to come and see this home first-hand to fully appreciate all it has to offer your family; the current owners will be downsizing and have committed elsewhere. Please call me or pop into an open home.
- A striking and contemporary home built in 2000
- Flexible floor plan with formal lounge/media & dining rooms + family room & rumpus room
- Generous kitchen with walk in pantry, stonework tops & gas cooking
- The front formal room has surround sound & makes the perfect media room
- Zoned in slab heat throughout + R/C split systems to main living areas
- Generous bedrooms, all with built in storage
- Enjoy a spa in the main bathroom or the filtered light that flows from the high set windows in the ensuite
- Oversized covered deck will be a favourite spot with family & friends
- The salt water, solar heated pool will complete the entertaining picture
- Loads of storage throughout the home including under house storage
- Double garage with internal access
- Easy care gardens
- House size;199sqm
- Block size; 643sqm
The House at 25 Pannamena Crescent JERRABOMBERRA, NSW 2619 has been sold 5 times before, with the most recent sale being for $667,500 on 14 November 2013.
25 Pannamena Crescent JERRABOMBERRA, NSW 2619 has 10 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Jerrabomberra Public School.
|1.76 km||Jerrabomberra Public School||Coachwood Ave, Jerrabomberra 2619|
|1.91 km||Karabar High School||Donald Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.02 km||Queanbeyan South Public School||Cameron Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
|3.13 km||Queanbeyan High School||Agnes Ave, Queanbeyan 2620|
|3.16 km||Queanbeyan Public School||Isabella St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|3.65 km||Queanbeyan West Public School||Morton St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|3.83 km||St Gregory's Primary School||MacQuoid St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|3.89 km||St Gregory's Primary School||57 Lowe Street, Queanbeyan 2620|
|4.78 km||Queanbeyan East Public School||Yass St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|4.79 km||The Anglican School Googong||136 Gorman Drive, Googong 2620|
25 Pannamena Crescent is located within the suburb of Jerrabomberra, which has a population of 9,508, a median age of 36 and an average household density of 3.1 people.