1 / 17
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Escape to the country with this inspiring architect-designed residence that makes a powerful statement in style and sophistication. This 304sqm residence lends itself to lifestyle and family entertaining with seamless flow from indoors to outdoors from the spacious living rooms and kitchen with servery. Adding appeal is the expansive master suite with indulgent ensuite and walk in robe, spacious secondary bedrooms and versatile loft space which could be utilised as a guest space, for a home office, theatre or playroom.
The easy care landscaped gardens, spread over the 2023sqm block, are fully irrigated and incorporate an established vegetable garden, fruit trees and chicken run. The outdoor covered entertaining area is heated with mains powered radiant heaters and features a pizza oven, room for a BBQ and seating. The outdoor space is further enhanced by a 2m deep, heated, salt water plunge pool, fire pit and children's play area complete with cubby house, sandpit, slide and climbing frame. The home has been finished to the highest standard and incorporates the very best solar passive design and environmentally sustainable features including solar panels with offset to the grid, hydronic in slab heating, radiators and heated towel rails, double brick construction, air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout. Rainwater, collected in the 100 000L tank to the rear, is micron filtered and UV treated.
25 Morning Street is one of Gundaroo's finest residences and offers the lucky new owner not only a home of uncompromising quality, but the opportunity to experience a lifestyle which many long for but rarely attain.
- Air conditioner and ceiling fans
- Slow combustion fire place
- Climate controlled wine cellar
- 8.25kw solar PV system with Solar Edge converter and grid offset
- 100,000 litre rain water tank with 2 micron filtration and UV light treatment
- Rear lawn watering system and a separate 2000L water tank to rear lawn sprinkler system
- Fully insulated, double RC garage with internal access
- Rear lane access with shed and wood store
- Walk to the local school
- Reliable school bus services to and from the village
- A short 25 minute drive to Canberra's Inner City
- Due to Covid 19 a max of 10 people will be permitted inside
- Social distancing of 1.5m to 2m must be observed
- Please practice good hygiene and refrain from entry if exhibiting any symptoms.
- We will collect the names + details of all attendees to allow for contact tracing if required
The House at 25 Morning Street GUNDAROO, NSW 2620 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $640,000 on 20 May 2011.
25 Morning Street is located within the suburb of Gundaroo, which has a population of 1,146, a median age of 41 and an average household density of 2.8 people.