1 / 20
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Expansive, stately, sophisticated and secluded. Words that aptly describe this magnificent estate. And for the current owners it has been so much more.... a journey which has seen the transformation of the original yurt abode into the substantial residence we see today. Now measuring in excess of 520sqm this has been a home where memories have been forged with family and friends entertaining in the games room around the bar, outdoors on the decks, and enjoying stage performances in the enormous conservatory/rumpus room. There's space for the entire family, both indoors with four separate living areas and outdoors with 5 acres to explore. The garden plays a major part in instilling a sense of tranquility on arrival with lush plantings of meandering garden beds and taller shade trees creating a microclimate. Veggie gardens and a big, fully enclosed orchard groan with produce while a secure chook pen promises fresh eggs. In terms of location, it's hard to get much closer to Canberra with the Inner City being a short 20 minute drive, the airport and Queanbeyan less than 15 minutes drive. 25 Gallagher Cres brings together the best of country living without sacrificing easy access to the Canberra's schools and shops.
- Extensions added 2002
- Double glazed windows to 90% of residence with wall and ceiling insulation
- Enormous kitchen with island bench, walk-in pantry and 900mm oven
- Indulgent master bedroom with big WIR, make-up station and ensuite
- Solid timber Jarrah and Brush Box flooring
- 3 slow combustion fireplaces, evaporative cooling and 3 r/cycle split systems
- All 3 bathrooms renovated in the last 6 months
- Portico entrance, 6 car garage, 3 bay and additional tandem shed
- Licensed bore with extensive irrigation to garden areas
- Established veggie gardens, chook shed and enclosed orchard
- 110,000L rainwater tank plus separate 45,000L tank
- Large solar system off-setting electricity bills
- Side paddock with dam perfect for a horse
The land value history at 25 Gallagher Crescent WAMBOIN, NSW 2620 has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $406,000 set in 2018-2019.
There is currently no sale history available for 25 Gallagher Crescent.
25 Gallagher Crescent is located within the suburb of Wamboin, which has a population of 1,708, a median age of 44 and an average household density of 3 people.