Highly private with excellent outdoor entertaining spaces and deluxe modern appointments throughout, this freshly updated four bedroom family home provides a life of superb privacy, tranquility and convenience. Encompassing 220sqm of total living and set in a peaceful position on a leafy 468sqm block in the popular 'Northcrest Estate', and only moments to Gungahlin town centre, this stunning property represents a quality buying opportunity.
- Impressive family home in popular estate
- Spacious and sunny living spaces with desirable northerly aspect
- 181sqm of internal living, 220sqm incl. garage
- New window furnishings and fresh paint, great condition
- New hybrid timber flooring and asthma/allergy friendly carpet
- Updated kitchen, brand new appliances, Asko dishwasher
- New splash back tiling and tapware to kitchen
- Superb formal lounge area with combined dining
- Ducted gas heating and ducted evaporative cooling
- Ducted vacuum system, N.B.N connected
- Expansive master suite, walk in robe, quality bathroom
- Remaining bedrooms all of good size
- Large covered entertaining area onto private and leafy 468sqm block
- Garden storage shed
- Double automatic garage with internal access
- Close proximity to parks, local schools and shops
- Prime opportunity to purchase in a popular family friendly estate
The land value history at 25 Eva West Street GUNGAHLIN, ACT 2912 has the most recent growth rate of 3.25%, giving an unimproved land value of $369,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 25 Eva West Street.
25 Eva West Street GUNGAHLIN, ACT 2912 has 12 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Gungahlin College.
|1.30 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|1.82 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
|2.07 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|2.07 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|2.38 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|2.45 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.56 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.82 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.82 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.34 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
25 Eva West Street is located within the suburb of Gungahlin, which has a population of 6,134, a median age of 31 and an average household density of 2.8 people.