This freshly painted throughout stunning family home offers fantastic street appeal and is ready for its next chapter! The pure expanse of the home is so impressive and you can appreciate the quality and the sense of space this stunning home offers. Built on the design of a display home you won't find any better on the market! Also boasting a new 8m x 4.5m salt water pool!
Upon arriving you are welcomed through a spacious entry hall which flows to both a separate study with built in cabinetry and a separate formal lounge room.
Flowing from here you breeze into the enormous open plan informal dining, kitchen and informal lounge. North facing and complimented by large feature windows you will enjoy all the natural light that fills these areas.
Beautiful open plan kitchen with granite benches and island bench and storage galore! Also offering gas stove, rangehood and 90cm Smeg electric oven. Plenty of room for bench seating also adds to the easy living and entertaining feel this home exudes.
Four generous sized bedrooms all with built in robes are great for the whole family. The enormous Master bedroom suite boasts a large walk in robe and a fantastic ensuite.
The family bathroom is also spacious, with a separate toilet and powder room and is well positioned in the home close to the bedrooms.
Certainly, one of the many assets this home offers is the walk-in linen and storage room that is just perfect for the all the storage requirements a family home needs! Recently updated with new blinds throughout, new downlights and a new security camera/alarm system.
A covered alfresco entertaining area flowing from the informal living is a great space to relax and over look your established and private garden or entertain your family and friends.
Great block size and a beautiful family home this combination is sure to impress.
- Large family home on 972m² block
- Solar panels with 6.6KW system
- New salt water pool
- Freshly painted throughout
- New blinds and down lights throughout
- Offering formal living/dining
- Separate Study with built in cabinetry
- Informal living and dining flowing to covered alfresco area
- Four generous sized bedrooms all with built ins
- Enormous Master suite with large walk in robe and ensuite
- Family bathroom with separate toilet and powder room
- Beautiful open plan kitchen with granite benches, loads of storage, gas
cooking, electric oven, island bench and bench seating area.
- Laundry with storage and external access
- Walk in linen and storage room
- Ducted electric reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Double garage in internal and remote access.
- Established garden with secure fencing
- Water tank and irrigation to the garden
- Separate shed with concrete slab.
- Quiet location with minimal through traffic
- Easy walk to town centre, school, railway station and local parks
- Close proximity to bus stops
The House at 25 Day Circuit BUNGENDORE, NSW 2621 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $750,000 on 14 May 2018.
25 Day Circuit is located within the suburb of Bungendore, which has a population of 4,178, a median age of 38 and an average household density of 2.9 people.