Auction to be run online via AuctionNow:
Due to the current NSW lockdown restrictions, please contact agent to arrange a personal inspection of the property.
Situated in an elevated position in an attractive, quiet street, this well presented home offers generous separate living areas, a spacious segregated master suite and expansive entertaining area.
The home has excellent street appeal and is set amidst neat, low maintenance gardens, which promise splashes of summer colour.
A wrap around front terrace is a great spot to enjoy a breeze and the views.
The wide entry leads into the elegant formal lounge and dining, featuring eye catching, contemporary flooring.
Over the cooler months, sunlight streams into the dining room, while ducted gas heating and ducted evaporative cooling ensure comfort.
Showcasing granite bench tops with a breakfast bar, the kitchen is the hub of the generous casual living area, which includes a meals area and family room. From here, a sliding door opens onto a large expanse of paved entertaining area, sheltered by a pergola with Laserlight roofing.
The sunny north aspect ensures this fabulous, private outdoor living space can be enjoyed year round!
Positioned at the front of the home the large master bedroom features a bay window which captures some mountain views, walk-through robes and an ensuite with granite vanity top.
The other bedrooms all offer built-in robes and study nooks with built-in desks. Situated adjacent to the master bedroom, the fourth could also be used as a nursery or study.
The main bathroom features a bath, shower, vanity with granite finish and a separate w/c.
The double garage has extra workshop or storage space at the end, and is fitted with shelving along the sides, and automatic roller doors. A wide turning circle in front of the garage and auto gates also make for smooth parking and exit.
Stone retaining walls are an attractive feature in front and rear gardens, contributing to the neat appearance of the low maintenance gardens. In an elevated position at the top of the rear garden, the paved clothesline area also has potential as a sitting area, taking in some great views to surrounding hills.
The quiet location is ideal, only a short walk to Karabar shops which has an IGA and a hardware store, and is on the bus route. It is also a comfortable walk to local primary and high schools.
Still with some scope for adding your creative personal touches, this inviting and well maintained home is ready to welcome its new family!
- Well presented and maintained home with large separate living areas and segregated master
- Elevated and quiet position in a wide attractive street, close to shops and schools
- Excellent street appeal with a bay window to the master bedroom and a wrap around front terrace
- Spacious, formal lounge and dining room, featuring contemporary, timber-look flooring
- Generous casual living space includes meals area, family room and kitchen, featuring granite bench tops, glass cooktop, wall oven and a dishwasher, a pantry and extra wide space for a double fridge
- Ducted gas heating and ducted evaporative cooling
- Instantaneous hot water
- NBN to premises
- Casual living area opens onto an extensive, private, paved entertaining area sheltered by a pergola with Laserlight roofing, which enjoys a sunny north aspect allowing for year round enjoyment
- Spacious master bedroom features walk-through robes and ensuite with granite vanity top
- Bay window to master bedroom captures views to mountains from elevated position
- Other bedrooms all feature built-in robes and study nooks with built-in desks
- Main bathroom offers a bath, shower, vanity with granite top and a separate w/c
- Laundry has storage
- Large double garage features two auto roller doors, storage along the sides and space at the rear
- Automatic gates and a large turning circle in front of the garage, for smooth parking and easy exit
- Additional parking space for a car or trailer, alongside the entertaining area
- Fresh exterior trim, TV aerial and Foxtel dish
- Neat, easy care landscaping right around the home with attractive stone retaining walls
- Front garden has summer colours of roses and crepe myrtle
- Short walk to schools with an oval and a playground, an IGA, hardware store, and on bus route
There is currently no sale history available for 25 Cunningham Street.
25 Cunningham Street KARABAR, NSW 2620 has 9 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Queanbeyan South Public School.
|1.24 km||Queanbeyan South Public School||Cameron Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.33 km||Karabar High School||Donald Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.19 km||Queanbeyan Public School||Isabella St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.73 km||Queanbeyan High School||Agnes Ave, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.82 km||St Gregory's Primary School||MacQuoid St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.89 km||St Gregory's Primary School||57 Lowe Street, Queanbeyan 2620|
|3.04 km||Jerrabomberra Public School||Coachwood Ave, Jerrabomberra 2619|
|3.38 km||Queanbeyan West Public School||Morton St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|3.76 km||Queanbeyan East Public School||Yass St, Queanbeyan 2620|
25 Cunningham Street is located within the suburb of Karabar, which has a population of 8,247, a median age of 37 and an average household density of 2.6 people.