Beautifully renovated showcasing a single level design, this entry-level home offers comfort and convenience. Ideally set on a 664m2 level parcel close to Mount Stromlo High School, Arawang Primary, local shops, parks and transport.
- Residence: 143.18m2, Carport: 13.21m2
- Open plan living and L shaped dining
- Generously sized deck for relaxed entertaining
- Renovated kitchen, Bosch appliances, 900mm induction cooktop
- Adaptable bathroom which was completely renovated 1 year ago
- Built in storage in all bedrooms
- Perfect home for first homebuyers, families and downsizers
- Ducted heating and evaporative cooling, new carpet
- Close to Cooleman Court Shopping Centre and Nature Track
- Quiet street with no through traffic
The land value history at 25 Chillagoe Street FISHER, ACT 2611 has the most recent growth rate of 4.81%, giving an unimproved land value of $374,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 25 Chillagoe Street.
25 Chillagoe Street FISHER, ACT 2611 has 37 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Arawang Primary.
|1.14 km||Arawang Primary||Nemarang Crescent, Waramanga|
|1.20 km||Mount Stromlo High School||Badimara Street, Waramanga|
|1.51 km||Taylor Primary||Marconi Crescent, Kambah|
|1.63 km||St John Vianney's Primary||Namatjira Drive, Waramanga|
|1.78 km||Chapman Primary||Perry Drive, Chapman|
|1.85 km||Alternative Education Program/Canberra College||Fremantle Drive, Stirling|
|2.03 km||St Thomas the Apostle Primary||Boddington Crescent, Kambah|
|2.24 km||Sacred Heart Primary||Murphy Street, Pearce|
|2.70 km||Melrose High||Marr Street, Pearce|
|2.70 km||Melrose Guidance and Counselling Service/Melrose HS||Marr Street, Pearce|
25 Chillagoe Street is located within the suburb of Fisher, which has a population of 3,004, a median age of 39 and an average household density of 2.5 people.